Thaivisa Bbq Party At Farang Connection - Invitation

george

Hi

First time I have added a post usually just read. Unfortuneatly I will not be country as I would like to have come along especially as it in Surin which is where my wife is from. I havent been there for a few years now as her indoors goes there when I am away. We live in Naklua. Anyway I will have to start posting so I can become eligable to these doos.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for clarification.....

1) Only Thaivisa members with 5 or more posts prior to today, Saturday, 5 April 2008

will be permitted to attend.

hmm....yes it's not easy to understand :o:D

Well for once I'm going to miss most of the piss-up. Some daft unsuspecting sod has offered me w*rk for a couple of weeks in Perth (WA). Have to be on the 8:50 night train out of Surin so I'll just have enough time for a beer and a rib or two before leaving. Who said life wasn't <deleted>?

And sorry I missed this one. I was on my way but somehow got sidetracked and ended up in Pattaya. :D That motorcycle of mine has a "one track mind"! :o

I heard you left for Surin Thursday, spent two days looking for it, so decided to go to Bangkok. (that's why you ended in Patters) Anyway I expect Pattaya was empty. They were all here. :D

And sorry I missed this one. I was on my way but somehow got sidetracked and ended up in Pattaya. :D That motorcycle of mine has a "one track mind"! :o

I heard you left for Surin Thursday, spent two days looking for it, so decided to go to Bangkok. (that's why you ended in Patters) Anyway I expect Pattaya was empty. They were all here. :D

You have to hope the way back to Pattaya isnt as hard to find as the way here or you may be stuck with a few of the Pattaya crew permanently.

PS. I still have that map for you Raro

Well for once I'm going to miss most of the piss-up. Some daft unsuspecting sod has offered me w*rk for a couple of weeks in Perth (WA). Have to be on the 8:50 night train out of Surin so I'll just have enough time for a beer and a rib or two before leaving. Who said life wasn't <deleted>?

Well at least you stayed long enough to get your doggiebag................. :o

Khun FC - or anyone, any idea how many will attend on the 14th. :D

Usual suspects, I would imagine. Havn't heard from Elsie Dearest,Frankie baby or Khutan yet though. I think were planning on 60-70 Could be more doubt if it will be less though.

But with the usual "noshowingupandnotlettingyouknow" it might be around 40 :o

Knob on..........exactly 40................3 told me but the rest just didn't bother.Yes you Bpraim,Ken, Blocat,Ban Tamo,Importford, and others. Majestic are creating cause they turned guests away. Told me I'd have to pay a deposit in future. But that's normal when you help people out.

Knob on..........exactly 40................3 told me but the rest just didn't bother.Yes you Bpraim,Ken, Blocat,Ban Tamo,Importford, and others. Majestic are creating cause they turned guests away. Told me I'd have to pay a deposit in future. But that's normal when you help people out.

Maybe you dont want to say it Martin, but I cannot see any excuse for not informing you that a PRE-BOOKED hotel room is no longer needed. :o

Your staff,T.V. and Issan Lawyers organised a great Party, Free booze and food and free organisation for accommodation too. You could'nd have done more IMHO.

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT NIGHT

:D

The Dodgy Brothers (of Surin)

great two nights indeed! And thanks to Begs' map and Martin's directions we also found our way home....450 km...not too bad!

For those who did not show up, shame on you! You missed a great party and thanks again to Isaanlawyer for the sponsorship, George, Martin, Buckwheat and whoever else was involved to mke it happen!

See you on September 6!

My brain is still hurting! :o

Oh dear :D

Come lads and lassies please.... does any one know the answer to my question? :D

Instead of infesting a topic about a party with questions about a job in teaching, logic by now would suggest that you are asking the wrong question to the wrong people in the wrong place..... perhaps the Teaching in Thailand sub-forum may be better eh?: .... just an idea.