BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
george

Thaivisa Bbq Party At Farang Connection - Invitation

Mamanoodle and Begsaresponse will be making their first trip to Surin. Could you please book a room for us, hopefully some left!, and maybe enough time for the little grey cells to regenerate enough to remember the login info after CM.

Martin the Man:

We will be coming over with Cobra Gold members this weekend to try out your steaks. They asked me where was the best place around Buriram to get western food. I blurted out FC and then told them about your fabulous hamburgers, steaks, beers etc. They are raring to go. They work hard but party hardy.

Cheers from TOLO--- Luk Isaan

sorry.....completely missed you in the rush

Mamanoodle and Begsaresponse will be making their first trip to Surin. Could you please book a room for us, hopefully some left!, and maybe enough time for the little grey cells to regenerate enough to remember the login info after CM.

is that two rooms or just one?

is that two rooms or just one?

Just the one thanks, sorry for not being more explicit, two rooms could leave my hubby(begsaresponse) thinking i was in a serious huff with him!!

mamanoodle.......hmn :D ........does this meen we'll have an extended bbq menu :o:D

Edited by bergen

As I'm new to Surin, I would love to come along and meet some locals, problem is, we have a 5 month old baby and the no children policy pretty much means we can't attend :o

mamanoodle.......hmn :D ........does this meen we'll have an extended bbq menu :o:D

Flippin' cheek!! Thought cannabalism was outlawed these days! Anyways Chas n Rach did a fab veg chilli last time way, way better than any noodles or cannabal tendencies(not Speaking from experience on this one tho')

As I'm new to Surin, I would love to come along and meet some locals, problem is, we have a 5 month old baby and the no children policy pretty much means we can't attend :o

NO CHILDREN POLICY???????????????????????????????????????????? does that mean my locals can't attend? I'm sure we can sort something out. Pop in and see us some time.

Any way..........anyone else need hotels. Although I have been reliably informed that the Majestic has now increased it's prices from 800 to 900 baht a night as from 1st may. I still have around 8 or 9 rooms left.

One for raro and his missus please...

Yorky: "So, is the party going to be at the original bar or the new one?"

F*t G*t: "The original bar more than likely"

F*t G*t: "Oh wait; no, the new one - I'll be buggered if I'm giving away expensive beer!"

Note: For those not in the know, the prices for *Chang* and Archa in the original bar are Bht 55.00 and Bht 50.00 respectively.

The prices are Bht 45.00 and Bht 40.00 in the new bar.

Each?

Yorky: "So, is the party going to be at the original bar or the new one?"

F*t G*t: "The original bar more than likely"

F*t G*t: "Oh wait; no, the new one - I'll be buggered if I'm giving away expensive beer!"

Note: For those not in the know, the prices for *Chang* and Archa in the original bar are Bht 55.00 and Bht 50.00 respectively.

The prices are Bht 45.00 and Bht 40.00 in the new bar.

Yeah....... it's quite expensive to walk em over :o

Each?

:o

lam

Just check'n to make sure you got me a room?

Martin,

Soory to have been so long sending you a reply but needed to check that we can come to Surin for the BBQ.

Glad to say the answer is "Yes"

So

Please can you also book us a room at the Majestic for my wife and I.

Look forward to seeing you.

AA1