Koh Chang Forum To Now Encompass All Of Eastern Seaboard

sbk

The powers that be have decided to include the Eastern Seaboard into the Koh Chang forum.

Please post here if you live in Chon Buri Province, Chachoengsao Province, and parts of Samut Prakan Province and Rayong Province.

Thanks for recognizing the need to broaden the forum. Maybe the forum heading should be changed to "The Eastern Seaboard Forum", with a subtitle "Chonburi, Rayong, Chachoengsao and Samut Prakanand Provinces, and Koh Chang and Koh Samet". I know it's long, but it covers a lot of territory?

Edited by zaphodbeeblebrox

Thanks for recognizing the need to broaden the forum. Maybe the forum heading should be changed to "The Eastern Seaboard Forum", with a subtitle "Chonburi, Rayong, Chachoengsao and Samut Prakanand Provinces, and Koh Chang and Koh Samet". I know it's long, but it covers a lot of territory?

...well, what about Trat (the province around Koh Chang) and Chantaburi ??

Just call it the eastern forum!

Good idea to exclude those Chantaburi buggers! and Trat....but Koh Chang's in Trat so we'd have to exclude Koh Chang as well....so whhy not just call it the" NOT Koh Chang""Eastern Seabord without Trat and Chantaburi"..........and Pattaya....or Just call it the Pattaya forum?

Edited by wilko

Good idea to exclude those Chantaburi buggers! and Trat....but Koh Chang's in Trat so we'd have to exclude Koh Chang as well....so whhy not just call it the" NOT Koh Chang""Eastern Seabord without Trat and Chantaburi"..........and Pattaya....or Just call it the Pattaya forum?

Coastal regions east of Pattaya?

What about…

”The Samut Prakan to Cambodia but not Pattaya, or Chantaburi or the little bit between Rayong and Ban Bhe and that bit beween Klaeng and Laem Sadet, but including Chachoensao and Phanat Nikhom …oh Yes and Bueng, but not the Eastern side of Koh Samet or the hilly bits of Koh Chang ‘cos nobody lives there and the windy road that goes up towards the Cambodian border ‘cos there’s a couple of farang up that way too forum”

What about…

”The Samut Prakan to Cambodia but not Pattaya, or Chantaburi or the little bit between Rayong and Ban Bhe and that bit beween Klaeng and Laem Sadet, but including Chachoensao and Phanat Nikhom …oh Yes and Bueng, but not the Eastern side of Koh Samet or the hilly bits of Koh Chang ‘cos nobody lives there and the windy road that goes up towards the Cambodian border ‘cos there’s a couple of farang up that way too forum”

Sounds perfect to me Wilko :o