Woman Threatens To Jump From 12th Floor Balcony At South Pattaya Condominium

Pattaya_Fox

Woman threatens to jump from 12th floor balcony at South Pattaya Condominium.

On Tuesday Afternoon a call was made to Police to attend the Marine Yensabai Mansions in South Pattaya to deal with a woman who was threatening to jump from a 12th Floor Balcony. The woman, later named as Khun Sopar aged 21, appeared to be in a highly agitated state and was suspected of consuming narcotics. Police spoke with the woman for about 30 minutes from a neighboring balcony. She claimed that she was forced to have sex with foreigners by a local pimp and could not face living anymore. Police called in family members and the victim’s Aunt was able to talk her down after 10 minutes of conversation. The young woman was taken to Hospital where her mental state is now being evaluated by doctors.

Pattaya City News

Wednesday 9th April 2008

post-15964-1207744400_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1207744412_thumb.jpg

post-15964-1207744421_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1207744430_thumb.jpg

Woman threatens to jump from 12th floor balcony at South Pattaya Condominium.

On Tuesday Afternoon a call was made to Police to attend the Marine Yensabai Mansions in South Pattaya to deal with a woman who was threatening to jump from a 12th Floor Balcony. The woman, later named as Khun Sopar aged 21, appeared to be in a highly agitated state and was suspected of consuming narcotics. Police spoke with the woman for about 30 minutes from a neighboring balcony. She claimed that she was forced to have sex with foreigners by a local pimp and could not face living anymore. Police called in family members and the victim's Aunt was able to talk her down after 10 minutes of conversation. The young woman was taken to Hospital where her mental state is now being evaluated by doctors.

Pattaya City News

Wednesday 9th April 2008

Give me a break

Jump already

Believing that 20 odd year young girls enjoy having intercourse with, 70-80 year old dribbling punters or rowdy headshaved hooligans who treat them like garbage, is ludicrous, they might be able to endure if the economic gain is worthwhile, but if they on top off it all, have to deliver the money to somebody else it must be pretty awful, Pattaya is a hard place to be for a lot off people lets not forget that before we start to make jokes about desperate unhappiness, contrary to some beliefs they don't all have a free choice. I feel sorry for the young lady and hope she gets a chance to get out off here.

Regards,

larvidchr :o

Edited by larvidchr

Agree with you there larvidchr, and it's also sickening that anyone who appears in an agitated state is immediately suspected of being on narcotics. I don't know whether it is the police jumping to conclusions or the reporters adding lurid details to sell newspapers. I strongly suspect the latter.

........... or the reporters adding lurid details to sell newspapers. I strongly suspect the latter.

Fully agree, the curse of our times : tabloids and media hype :o

The proverbial grain of salt no longer enough, nowadays you need truckloads.

Sad, very sad !!!!

onzestan

Believing that 20 odd year young girls enjoy having intercourse with, 70-80 year old dribbling punters or rowdy headshaved hooligans who treat them like garbage, is ludicrous, they might be able to endure if the economic gain is worthwhile, but if they on top off it all, have to deliver the money to somebody else it must be pretty awful, Pattaya is a hard place to be for a lot off people lets not forget that before we start to make jokes about desperate unhappiness, contrary to some beliefs they don't all have a free choice. I feel sorry for the young lady and hope she gets a chance to get out off here.

Regards,

larvidchr :o

I agree whole heartedly with the second part of what you wrote but was less than happy with the stereotypes you portrayed in the first part. The bottom line however is that the girl does need help and support and I truly hope she gets that, even if it happens to be, perchance, from a stereotype.

I agree the lady needs councilling and help

larvid,

there are more and more young farangs coming to thailand so the women DO have a choice,BUT they choose bigger atm rather than cheap charlie young guy who thinks he can get a freebie.

Regards,

larvidchr :D

I agree whole heartedly with the second part of what you wrote but was less than happy with the stereotypes you portrayed in the first part. The bottom line however is that the girl does need help and support and I truly hope she gets that, even if it happens to be, perchance, from a stereotype.

I to am less than happy with the stereotypes!!! so I agree with you on all counts :D:o No joking aside, the stereotyping was just to make my point a bit stronger. On the other hand, rest assured that there is no shortage of said stereotypes in Pattaya.

And regarding another post, I was not referring so much to the choice off punters, but more the choice of profession.

Regards,

larvidchr :D

Edited by larvidchr