Looking For A Kennel/cattery In Ban Chang

Richb2004v2

i am not sure that this is the correct forum as I normally post in the Pattya forum. However I tried this subject once before without any luck.

I live in Ban Chang and I'm looking for somewhere that looks after cats and dogs in Ban Chang. Whilst on the internet in the UK last year I accidentaly found a web site. I figured it would be easy to find again so didn't write it down. I have not been able to find it since.

I seem to remember it was owned by a husband and wife ferang Thai couple. So does anyone know of this place in Ban Chang?

I can recommend a place between Pattaya and Ban Chang. Can't remember the name but if you come from Pattaya on Sukumvit turn left (east) at Huay Kwai. Just after crossing the railroad tracks turn left and it's a big, walled enclosure on the left about a kilometer. If you reach the gun club/shooting range you've gone too far.

This place wasn't exactly cheap but I was impressed with the facilities and owners -- farang/thai I think. Good Luck

• 2 months later...
i am not sure that this is the correct forum as I normally post in the Pattya forum. However I tried this subject once before without any luck.

I live in Ban Chang and I'm looking for somewhere that looks after cats and dogs in Ban Chang. Whilst on the internet in the UK last year I accidentaly found a web site. I figured it would be easy to find again so didn't write it down. I have not been able to find it since.

I seem to remember it was owned by a husband and wife ferang Thai couple. So does anyone know of this place in Ban Chang?

First time i've sent reply on Thai visa so if it works will be suprised. Try www.ukkennelspattaya.com. Its run by Eddie and his Thai wife Tong. All relevant details on on this site. If you do go to have a look around, call them first to let you know you are coming. I have never been there myself got this information from a friend

• 4 weeks later...

I know of a good place - A friend of mine 'Steve' Runs a small kennel for dogs, i dont know about cats.

Phala beach, turn left at Tesco and 10 mins later you get to Phala village, Turn right just before you hit the roundabout then follow that road straight nearly to the end untill you come to a high concrete wall on your left. (freshly painted in cream). If you get to the 'T' juction you've just missed it.

Steve is pretty partictular about the health of the dogs though, so make sure they've had all their shots. He takes really good personal care of them aswell with plenty of exercise, clean cool kennels and home good food. The price last time was around 150 b a night or something i cant really remember, but value for money as steve loves dogs.

Your welcome

• 2 weeks later...
I know of a good place - A friend of mine 'Steve' Runs a small kennel for dogs, i dont know about cats.

Phala beach, turn left at Tesco and 10 mins later you get to Phala village, Turn right just before you hit the roundabout then follow that road straight nearly to the end untill you come to a high concrete wall on your left. (freshly painted in cream). If you get to the 'T' juction you've just missed it.

Steve is pretty partictular about the health of the dogs though, so make sure they've had all their shots. He takes really good personal care of them aswell with plenty of exercise, clean cool kennels and home good food. The price last time was around 150 b a night or something i cant really remember, but value for money as steve loves dogs.

Your welcome

Thanks for that. I'll take a run out in the next few days and check into it. I'll let you know how I get on.

• 1 month later...