Superb Location Stunning View

Perfect location! Just few minutes walk to BTS Saladaeng and MRT Silom, about 50 metres walking distance. Right behind the Department Store (Silom complex + Top Supermarket) which is connected to the BTS station. Near Lumpini Park, California fitness, BNH Hospital, Dusit Thani Hotel, Robinson Silom. Very New Building.

It is on the 10th floor, get a nice view from convent street side (pls see photo from Balcony attached) and a cool breeze from south west.

1 Bedroom condo, fully furnished with build-in furniture. Bathroom with a window allowing air flow for hygiene. Kitchen with ceramic hob, range hood, microwave, WATER PURIFIER, washing machine etc. King size bed with mattress, pillow ready to move in. Working Table with direct phone line for internet access. Huge wardrobe with dressing table. Dining table, TV and lots of Cabinet.

Facilities include swimming pool, fitness, suana and playroom for children. Secure car park included.

Rental: 30,000 baht included one secure car park (neg.)

Minimum: 1 year contact (available May 2008)

Interested please feel free to contact by PM or call 081 8065954

post-25699-1208518042_thumb.jpg

post-25699-1208518071_thumb.jpg

post-25699-1208518087_thumb.jpg

post-25699-1208518096_thumb.jpg

post-25699-1208518145_thumb.jpg

Edited by astral
No e-mail addr please - Astral

pretty sure its 45 m2 for this price.

i guess the price has gone up to make up for lack of a renter???

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...p;#entry1775406

Don't you hate that ! he must be Thai for sure. I'm in soi13 and walked out of my new condo that I bought and saw an Ad in the hallway saying condo for sale, a flipper of course and she wanted 3 mill for a 35sqm studio. Another wanted 30,ooobht rent for the same size and this building is no Agrade project

Don't you hate that ! he must be Thai for sure. I'm in soi13 and walked out of my new condo that I bought and saw an Ad in the hallway saying condo for sale, a flipper of course and she wanted 3 mill for a 35sqm studio. Another wanted 30,ooobht rent for the same size and this building is no Agrade project

Hey! Could you please be more polite? I am Thai but she, not he. The price has gone up according to the market price as you see the market price now is more than 100,000 bath per sqm. My room is 48 sqm. and I invested in some wood build-in furniture. This rental inculdes management fee and a car park. The net return on investment is not even 7%!

My room doesn't lack of a renter. The current tenant is still there and will move out on April 30. End of contract. I rented it out to Thai student who wanted to have a nice accommadation with easy access to public transport BTS/MRT for a year before her entrance exam to the university and now she has finished her entrance exam and she is moving back home.

As you see some room here, even size 35 sqm. quote for 30,000 baht per month rental. My room is very reasonable price considering I renovated it to become one bedroom, not the studio one and my room is 48 sqm. with everything, even the water purifier and washing machine. My room is in good condision coz I choose the tenant. No smoking tenant only. If you are not interested in renting this room, fine by me. Don't try to insult me or any Thai. At least, please respect that you are now living in our country.

Jeez guy, a little politeness and good manners doesn't cost anything apart from effort!

Jeez guy, a little politeness and good manners doesn't cost anything apart from effort!

My apologies , I can see how it came across after reading it again, again no harm intended :o

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies , I can see how it came across after reading it again, again no harm intended :o

Apologies was accepted. Actually, I just realized it was misunderstanding. The rental 28,000 baht excludes a car park, and since I posted the ad, there are many agencies contacted me, the rental 30,000 baht is to cover agency fee and to give the same rate I quoted to Agency. Anyway, it is negotiable as mentioned.

PS/ My x-user name is not available anymore.