BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
jfchandler

Trip Back Home To Meet The Parents In Kk For Song Kran

Don't worry mate,

She will be back as if nothing ever happened.

Sureassure

Well, she has come around. After me showing her how she was throwing stuff around, and one hellava headache ( after half a bottle of Absoult Rasberri, no financial interest here ) and me explaining on how idiotic she was behaving, she is like putty in my hands.

If I'd want to go 3rd input today, she woulda said "Yes" :o

That's how sorry she is. Did tell her that it was over between the other and I, and I meant it. I do love her, heck, that's why I married her...I mean..I'm 54 yrs old and have been around the block a few times. I'm no virgin anymore, so I'm glad she's with me. Time to settle down ya know..I'm tired of being a slut.

But I have explained to her that next time, she will find herself in a cab heading to the airport with all her luggage for her trip home to Bangkok on a one way ticket.

No shit.

Sorry to vent last night.

Didn't mean to air the old dirt. But just had to let it out, if even on a keyboard.

Don't worry mate,

She will be back as if nothing ever happened.

Sureassure

Well, she has come around. After me showing her how she was throwing stuff around, and one hellava headache ( after half a bottle of Absoult Rasberri, no financial interest here ) and me explaining on how idiotic she was behaving, she is like putty in my hands.

If I'd want to go 3rd input today, she woulda said "Yes" :D

That's how sorry she is. Did tell her that it was over between the other and I, and I meant it. I do love her, heck, that's why I married her...I mean..I'm 54 yrs old and have been around the block a few times. I'm no virgin anymore, so I'm glad she's with me. Time to settle down ya know..I'm tired of being a slut.

But I have explained to her that next time, she will find herself in a cab heading to the airport with all her luggage for her trip home to Bangkok on a one way ticket.

No shit.

Sorry to vent last night.

Didn't mean to air the old dirt. But just had to let it out, if even on a keyboard.

:o:D

Dont forget fellas, fanny will pull you further than dynamite will blow you, and they will both give you a clouded mind,