What Is Wrong With Some Thai People?

noname82

I am sitting in the sofa watching football, when i hear my dog start barking in the garden, so i went to the dorr where i suddenly hear alot of stones slamming down into my drive way and see a thai guy running of to the house across the street.

So i went out ask him what the fuc_k hi do? Hi stood there like a ? ... deniing that he even had come close to my gate...so i told him tlf the police, then my lady come out asking whats wrong, she said it was no problem cause its only a dog...a said fuc_k hel_l, so i asked the guy if he would like me trowing stones on his "precious" piece of shit car, didnt say that though, then he suddenly try to come at me like he wanted to fight me, i have really big problem understanding this people...Any ideas? best go back to the sivilication?

I sure dont have a clue...

Like drunks the world over, he just want to prove he is better than u.

My first reaction would be to turn my dog on him but that would solve nothing.

It very well is a situation now where your wife talking with his wife will solve the problem, if that does not improve the problem call the police and tell them the man is trying to harm your wifes' dog. ""Not your dog your wife's dog".

my dog was barking because he aproaced the gate of my house..as i have trained them to do...

And by the way, off course he was drunk....

Why do you let your dog get drunk?

Well quite. Perhaps your inebriated hound was chucking stones at the neighbour; no wonder he ran away.

Hi noname82

Sorry you had this grief. I have dogs and I THINK what I would do in similar circumstances is to get the wives to talk and say Ferangs treat dogs as if they are as important as kids

and that if Thai husband hurts dog again, expect SERIOUS consequences. Don't be specific (police/violence etc)

Hope all is resolved

Dave

your dog barks at everyone near the gate - "my dog was barking because he aproaced the gate of my house..as i have trained them to do..."

maybe you neighbour was over it - i would be too and i would politely ask you to be a responsible dog owner and control the dog's barking

it is not just a Thai thing to be annoyed at incessant barking - so to answer your question some PEOPLE will get upset

This reminds me of one time I was drunk at my wife's uncle's place in Sattahip in 1992 and the neighbor's dogs wouldn't stop barking so I was throwing stones at them. What's wrong with some farangs?

Likely the guy was inside watching muay Thai or ballet or some such. Anyway my aim was off but the not the dogs. One found the mark. I never did get the tetanus shot and have been a little foamy at the mouth ever since. I do recall shouting 'adobo' with each throw, but none of the dogs seemed to understand the foreign lingo. What's wrong with some dogs?

I am sitting in the sofa watching football, when i hear my dog start barking in the garden, so i went to the dorr where i suddenly hear alot of stones slamming down into my drive way and see a thai guy running of to the house across the street.

So i went out ask him what the fuc_k hi do? Hi stood there like a ? ... deniing that he even had come close to my gate...so i told him tlf the police, then my lady come out asking whats wrong, she said it was no problem cause its only a dog...a said fuc_k hel_l, so i asked the guy if he would like me trowing stones on his "precious" piece of shit car, didnt say that though, then he suddenly try to come at me like he wanted to fight me, i have really big problem understanding this people...Any ideas? best go back to the sivilication?

Don't have an answer to your questions,especially about the "sivilication".Myself would tell the neighbor to have a member of the family,children,granny,to take a chair and an umbrella and sit,by shifts,2 meter away from your gate,say 8 hours a day,the dog and/or the bloody owner,will learn.

No,some people are too thick. :o:D :D

Don't have an answer to your questions,especially about the "sivilication".Myself would tell the neighbor to have a member of the family,children,granny,to take a chair and an umbrella and sit,by shifts,2 meter away from your gate,say 8 hours a day,the dog and/or the bloody owner,will learn.

No,some people are too thick. :D:D:D

:o:D:D

He ran to the house across the street hummmmmmmmmmm.Maybe he has to walk by your gate on a daily basis.He may just have finaly gotten fed up with the barking dogs.after a few beer Chang he had the "courage" to do something about it,in his mind that is.

You are right mate. You don't have a clue.

I suggest you stop posting when you are drunk, cut out the bad language and find somwwhere else to live - like the Antarctic where there are no people. :o

If you live in a small or medium size village and have problems with your neighbours you should ask your wife or even better her mother (if the mother stays in the same village) to speak with the Puh Jai Baan. It´s better to try to solve any dispute between neighbours inside the village community than to involve the police. That way the neighbour doesn´t lose so much face.