Rent A House In Koh Chang

mathilde

I have a beautifull house on the sea (stilt) on koh chang, kai bae beach...3 bedrooms, kitchen, big stilt terrace, living room....sound system, fridge....sand beach at 100m and swimming pool at 50m...an original wood construction, traditional with modern details....i can rent it for the night, the week or the month. With interesting price because this is not my business.

for any information, pics or to book....just write me an PM

bye

djuk

Edited by Reimar
deleted the e-mail address and placed the hint to pm the member

Hi Djuk,

actually I am living in Bangbao where I am running a small business. I am looking for a nice house away from it, where I cab relax and more important can have my farang dogs with me, ideally on- or close to the beach!

I now have my 2 dogs on a small plot of land closeby (My dogs are not used to live on a pier) what I rented on top to my business on the Pier, but this situation is not ideal. I am looking for a long term rental for at least 6 month until my rental-contract for my small guest house runs out and I am going to stay and work in Klong Phrao for the main season. Are you interested to rent your place out on a longhterm rental? If so, is your place safe for dogs? They will not stay inside! I am interested to get some pics and additional info.... I do have my own furnitures, sound system, TV, etc. p.p. so it would be great if I could bring that with me...If not it will be also ok, as I can leave it easily here at my place.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Tina

I have a beautifull house on the sea (stilt) on koh chang, kai bae beach...3 bedrooms, kitchen, big stilt terrace, living room....sound system, fridge....sand beach at 100m and swimming pool at 50m...an original wood construction, traditional with modern details....i can rent it for the night, the week or the month. With interesting price because this is not my business.

bye

djuk

• 6 months later...

I am very interesting by your offer. Would you give me more informations about your house and could you send some pictures please?

I'll be in Thailand: January, February and March 2009.

<snip>

Thank.

Edited by soundman
No Email addresses as per Forum Rules.

• 4 weeks later...

bye

djuk

Wondering if you would be willing to rent out your home from December 28-30th. 2 Nights, 8 people. Let me know your price options. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

bye

djuk

Hi is your house available right now?? please call me on 0831 793271. Thanks Richard

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello< I would like to know that this house still is available right now or not?? I wanna see the picture and how much you wanna leasing for a month?? Just give me more information. Thank a lot.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi,

I got some family visiting us in Bangkok during Chrismas. I decided we will spend de holidays on Koh Chang, like last year. It would be nice if we could rent a 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom house nearby the beach.

Is you house available for december 2010, and how much is it per month? And per week? Could you pl;ease send me some pics?

Thanks a lot,

Germa

Unlikely the OP will respond. He has a business on Koh Chang and wanted to rent the house during the rainy season when he was back in France. He lives in it during the high season.

You wont find a nice house on the beach to rent weekly/monthly on Koh Chang. And if you are just staying for a week in high season then you'll be better off in a hotel.

• 1 year later...

Very limited availability of houses on Koh Chang. Again though there are a few places around - it really depends though what you are looking for, and what part of the island you want to be based. Many of the places that are available are not particularly good value, and more Thai style as opposed to Western style. There are a few resorts that will offer reasonable rates for longer stays.

• 1 month later...

In Bailan and surroundings there's plenty of houses to rent by the month, also Klong Prao is known for its long term stay places...depending on what you want to spend there's all kind of variation from traditional wooden style bungalows, to aircon, stone houses with hot water, fast internet and western style bathrooms.

• 7 months later...

I rent a bungalow in Bai Lan, by the sea. I have a one year lease on it, and I did get a discount. However, I think the rent is not as good value as what I have in Bangkok, which is a much larger property and 3k cheaper. There are a few studio style places around, and a few houses, but believe me, there is not a lot around, as I have a lot of my work colleagues often looking for something suitable, and they have found it difficult.