Small Development Company?

connor

Hi

Just a Feeler...

I am moving back to Thailand in next copule of years & would like any advice, comments or experiences from you all regarding small development of Condos in BKK.

Will have several Million to spend on purchasing 2 bed condos in Bkk, develop & sell ASAP at reasonable profit.

I know its a risky business of course.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, my father inlaw has a huge development company in Thailand and he started off very small and know he builds 200-300 home projects at one time. It can be a very sucessful business if you know what your doing. He also told me to stay onsite as much as you can because the workers can go off the rails at times and you have to make sure they dont take short cuts.

The profit in Thailand is a bigger % as the labour costs jack. Land in Sydney costs a hel_l of alot of money. Well in Australia its not s good idea at the moment, not sure with other countries.

But if your going to do it in Thailand you will need to be careful and I wouldnt do it if you dont do some more serious research into it. Especially what areas in BKK you planing to do this

The profit in Thailand is a bigger % as the labour costs jack. Land in Sydney costs a hel_l of alot of money. Well in Australia its not s good idea at the moment, not sure with other countries.

But if your going to do it in Thailand you will need to be careful and I wouldnt do it if you dont do some more serious research into it. Especially what areas in BKK you planing to do this

Met a Canadian guy back in 2001 who claimed he was buying up larger condo and splitting them into two smaller units. Haven't bumped into him since.