I Quit About 3 Months Ago And Am Healthier

moldy

Don't worry mate. It will pass. over 4 months for me. Was out last night and surrounded by smokers. Didnt want one. But i do miss it now and again. But not enough to make want to smoke again. Keep it up mate.

I don't know where you are but maybe hotter weather has given you the emotions mentioned.

If you have stopped for 3 months you can continue and no matter how long you will get cravings, but just deal with it and be strong, and do not resume smoking which is for weaklings and losers.

Smart guy. Now that we do know that cigi smoke contains polonium, the essential first step in the cancer complex, (the same stuff with which the so call Russian spy accidentally radiated himself with, handling shady polonium transactions), you may have just saved your life. That is assuming that you dont have any amalgams in your mouth/teeth. They are by law allowed to contain uranium, and they will always have polonium, leaking into you 24 hours a day. Keep up with the science, live longer and healthier. Ignore the Oh, my God comments from anti-new -info posters.