Good Vet In Trat/chantaburi?

kloghead

I put this question in the Pets forum but had no response. Does anyone know of a good dog doctor in Chantaburi or Trat? Perhaps with an X-ray unit? Any contact # or name would be appreciated. Thanks

Sorry mate there is one close to my house but I am lousy at directions. Not too far from Robinsons

(leaves a lot of area open, sorry)

Thanks mate. Yeah thats Lisa who has been here (Koh Chang) for years. She was busy so I took the dog to Chantaburi Smartpet Animal Hospital - Dr. Worapong - #039 323 595. Behind the Shell station on Sukhumvit (Highway 3) in Chantaburi. Big, clean and professional...I recommend it. Dog is fine... :o

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks mate. Yeah thats Lisa who has been here (Koh Chang) for years. She was busy so I took the dog to Chantaburi Smartpet Animal Hospital - Dr. Worapong - #039 323 595. Behind the Shell station on Sukhumvit (Highway 3) in Chantaburi. Big, clean and professional...I recommend it. Dog is fine... :o

Not sure if this is the place I'm thinking of.

Coming from Trat, turn left into Chantaburi town. There's a big clinic on the right, about 1km from the junction. A bit expensive but they seemed to have their act together. The sign says 'open every day', but that doesn't include Sunday, we discovered!