Lost In Bangkok

help!

im a young foreigner looking to start a bakery shop in bankok.

any reccomendations on good human resource companies and real estate companies?

i would like to rent a shop space in siam square,any ideas on the rough estimate of the rent? is it true that they are doing a major renovation in siam square?

and also if i need to get a main kitchen that is big enough to supply to three branches bakery shop would that be considered a factory n therefore need a license?

thanks !!

help!

im a young foreigner looking to start a bakery shop in bankok.

any reccomendations on good human resource companies and real estate companies?

i would like to rent a shop space in siam square,any ideas on the rough estimate of the rent? is it true that they are doing a major renovation in siam square?

and also if i need to get a main kitchen that is big enough to supply to three branches bakery shop would that be considered a factory n therefore need a license?

thanks !!

not easy to get a shop in siam square,but you can try most of the shop there belong to the university.

not easy to get a shop in siam square,but you can try most of the shop there belong to the university.

thanks! any idea on how to contact them?i ve tried goin to the university website to see if theres any department i can speak to regarding this bt to no avail. :o

hows about actually going to the uni. i hope you speak thai.

hehe...thanks!!actually i thought of doin it too..im currently based in s'pore and my last day in my company would be in sept.i would and have been making trips down to bkk..and no unfortunately i do not speak thai.but i would definately make a trip there with my relatives who r thai chinese..the uni is really big thou...(>,<) its a lil like looking for a needle in a haysack u tink? =)

sigh..thks...but any recommendation on good human resource company?or any idea on how much they charge?im looking for a good chef and a marketing cum manager...i chanced upon a recruitment company n their charges are 20-25% of the employee annual fee which is a hel_l lot! is that the norm/? :o

Sunbelt Asia has a bakery for sale in BKK in this week's newsletter (Ref (BKK13313)) with owner finance available. The advert does not say where. Might save a bit of hassle if it is what you want.

thanks! ive requested for more details.hopefully will hear from em soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i was in Thailand from 2005 to 2007 starting my marketing company. I made market analysis with special reference at Restaurant, Hotel and other accommodation industries. I made special studies on restaurants marketing in Bangkok , how to develope this business choosing price, menu, market segment advertising and more. I have ready to use a marketing plan for a small investment. I am thinking that is possible to start a franchising company too.

I will be back in BKK in October 2008 but i want start my business contact form now

Ciao

Sunbelt Asia has a bakery for sale in BKK in this week's newsletter (Ref (BKK13313)) with owner finance available. The advert does not say where. Might save a bit of hassle if it is what you want.

thanks! ive requested for more details.hopefully will hear from em soon!