Unfaithful Thai Man Forgets Penis At Home

george

Unfaithful man forgets penis at home

CHONBURI: -- A young Thai man lost his penis to his knife-wielding wife and then forgot to bring his severed member with him to hospital, fatefully delaying a reattachment operation, news reports said on Monday.

Sornlam Yotbanya (24) had a heated argument with his wife, Rungnapha Pongalee (32), on Sunday night about his mistress. He went to bed and was rudely awoken hours later when his wife sliced off his member, reported ITV.

In Sornlam's haste to get to Bangramrung hospital in Chonburi, 60km south-east of Bangkok, he left his penis behind in his bedroom.

Bangramrung hospital dispatched a nurse to retrieve the severed member for a reattachment operation. Although the nurse packed the penis in ice, too many of the cells had died by the time it was delivered to hospital, killing all hopes of a revival.

Thai hospitals, especially Bangkok's Police hospital, have achieved some fame for their high success rate with penis reattachment operations, providing they are carried out swiftly with all the parts in place.

-- Sapa-DPA 2004-10-18

Ouch! :D

If anyone has his cell number give the dude a call and tell him how to get to King 3 in Patpong. He just got a shot at a new profession. :D

Bettyer than the US version of a burning bed I guess, but its all how you look at it. :o

Thai hospitals, especially Bangkok's Police hospital, have achieved some fame for their high success rate with penis reattachment operations, providing they are carried out swiftly with all the parts in place.

-- Sapa-DPA 2004-10-18

High success rate? This is a wonderful urban myth that is regularly recycled by the foreign press. In over 20 years, I can't remember a single case reported locally where the victim had his penis reattached AND regained full use of it for urination and sex.

Such an operation would require complex microsurgery to be successful, and Thailand is not a world leader in this area. The notion that the Police Hospital, one of the cheapest, could do it is laughable. Ditto for the upcountry hospitals mentioned in many of these cases. The victims generally come from the lower end of the socio-economic scale.

I'm never arguing with my wife wink.gif
Listen carefully to the storys, IamMaiC, it doesn't always require an argument and warnings are not routinely given, either. :o How is your wife's visa application going, btw, have you had any female guests staying while waiting? :D

I'm never arguing with my wife wink.gif
Listen carefully to the storys, IamMaiC, it doesn't always require an argument and warnings are not routinely given, either. :o How is your wife's visa application going, btw, have you had any female guests staying while waiting? :D

Since I was born in Thailand and grew up in the states I am starting to wonder about thai men, also Thai women I mean even though unfaithful Thai men may be I don't think they deserve to get their penis cut off. The Woman should just leave I know it's easy to say but you have to think about the mental state of some women.

Ha Ha She is waiting for her interview on November 2 I am very nervous about this. I do Love My Wife stroll and I have been waiting a Long time and believe me I like having my penis attached! :D

High success rate? This is a wonderful urban myth that is regularly recycled by the foreign press. In over 20 years, I can't remember a single case reported locally where the victim had his penis reattached AND regained full use of it for urination and sex.

Actually, the success rate is fairly high when these dickheads have it reattached to their foreheads. :o