List Of Favourite Restaurants In Phuket

1 hour ago, KarenBravo said:

Could someone provide a more detailed description on how to get to Chef Nan Tan restaurant?

I went down the last two Sois before the circle on the east side with no luck.

I presume the relevant Soi is south of the traffic lights to the Big Buddha?

Ok, yes, south of the traffic lights you mention, small soi on the left hand side and go to the bottom of the soi (maybe 200 metres).   Directly opposite on Chaofa West is a wood place and the soi that goes to Vipa House (large sign).

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is a fairly new restaurant on the Kalim road, just at the bottom of the Diamond Cliff Hotel, and it's called, Sea Salt.   The layout of the place is excellent and the sea views are sup

^   Interesting, however, back to restaurant recommendations.   Close to where I live, there is a breakfast restaurant called "Poached".   Although it's been there for a year or mo

In these times we're lucky to find restaurants still open, let alone make a 'favourites' list.   However, a new one that we visited a few days ago is worth of a mention.   "Burger Cafe by Ch

Posted Images

3 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

Could someone provide a more detailed description on how to get to Chef Nan Tan restaurant?

I went down the last two Sois before the circle on the east side with no luck.

I presume the relevant Soi is south of the traffic lights to the Big Buddha?

It's on Google maps but need zoom in before it shows up.

It's north of circle. See Buddha lights in distance and it's small soil on right. Tiny little sign on main road. 

Just past Beer Right Back Craft Beer bar on main road left.

18 hours ago, pagallim said:

Ok, yes, south of the traffic lights you mention, small soi on the left hand side and go to the bottom of the soi (maybe 200 metres).   Directly opposite on Chaofa West is a wood place and the soi that goes to Vipa House (large sign).

Okay, found it on a reconnaissance trip. Nice lady. We share a love of old Honda 70's.

Seems her main trade is with the food delivery companies.

Will go and have lunch there today.

Just got back. Good food at a good price and it's close to home. What more could one ask for?

My usual restaurants for Western food down the pier road is going to wonder where I've gone.

@pagallim - Should we run into each other again, I owe you the drink of your choice.

• Like 2

Any Sunday brunch buffet recommendations for tomorrow 25th if you would. Was hoping to catch the Banyan Tree but not on this week so next best option? Buffet style including decent seafood preferred. Don't mind spending 2,000/baht/head for quality.

thanks folks.

PS First time back in Phuket since 83 hence second food request in a week. 

Stumbled on this place after pay road tax and look to lunch in town. Half way along canal road to town. Opposite a huge tower block. Simple place. Cheap prices. My pork 90 baht. Wife Spag 90 Baht. Delicious. Family operated, live house behind.  Was chef in 9th Floor restaurant but now retired. Speaks perfect English. Closed Thursdays. Told me next month (Nov) open later at 14.00 - 22.00  

20201030_132539[1].jpg

20201030_132543[1].jpg

20201030_132559[1].jpg

20201030_133830[1].jpg

20201030_133843[1].jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Somtamnication said:

LIK, on the same road that the Kamasutra (SP) restaurant used to be, but before?

Dont know that place. Just plug in Steak Ao-kae on Google Maps.