$ Huge Finders Fee/commission Available $

I am selling my ultra luxurious, masterpiece six star house/villa in Chiang Mai, Thailand and I am offering YOU the chance to earn a massive finder's fee! Find me a buyer and I will give you between 3-6% commission on the final sale price. This means you will get no less than 500,000 Baht finder's fee at the lowest price sold. If you sell the house at the full asking price of 23 million Baht, you will get a 1,380,000 Baht finder's fee. The higher the final sale price, the fatter your finder's fee... Interested?? All you have to do is find me a buyer.

Photos, price and details can be found on www.freewebs.com/sixstarhouse, along with my contact details.

- You are welcome to market this from wherever you are and however you want to, i.e. do marketing in your home countries and worldwide including Thailand. If you're American, advertise in America, English in England, Swedish in Sweden etc... place ads on the internet, in newspapers, magazines, real estate websites, call your rich friends if you have any! :o If you spend the time marketing the house and are successful, you will earn a very handsome reward for your efforts.

- You can use the link (www.freewebs.com/sixstarhouse) to advertise to prospective buyers. All information is available on this website for buyers to see including photos of the property and contents list.

So, here's a run down;

Final sale price under 18 million baht = minimum 500,000 baht for you

Final sale price 18 million baht = 700,000 baht for you

Final sale price 23 million baht = 1,380,000 baht for you

See the website to know more about the 3 different price ranges.

Please PM me if you have any questions after looking at the website.

GOOD LUCK and happy marketing! :D

djeez, just hire a real estate agency ...

so you want to ripp someone an extra 5 million if possible

you can buy a very nice house for just 5 million in Chiang Mai ...

you can even buy a house on the promised comission ... if ever sold & payed out

lol

djeez, just hire a real estate agency ...

so you want to ripp someone an extra 5 million if possible

you can buy a very nice house for just 5 million in Chiang Mai ...

you can even buy a house on the promised comission ... if ever sold & payed out

lol

what are you trying to say??? why don't you have a look at the house and website before you post!!!!! and then come back and apologise to me!!!! shame on you!!!!!

Edited by Jamesjimmy

Just checked out the photos.

Where does the 6 star come in ?

Yellow weatherboards ?

What is that gathering of mechanical masterpieces to the left of the main entrance door...is it antique ? perhaps and Andy Warhole or whatever his name was ?

To me, gawdy and overdone comes to mind.

I think with so much personal taste in this house you will find it very hard to sell for top dollar. Why not take all the crap out and open it up a bit.

OK OK.

No flames here.

If you are not interested then please keep your comment to yourself.

In a free market the place is worth what someone is willing to pay.

Thanks

Astral

• 4 weeks later...
I am selling my ultra luxurious, masterpiece six star house/villa in Chiang Mai, Thailand and I am offering YOU the chance to earn a massive finder's fee! Find me a buyer and I will give you between 3-6% commission on the final sale price. This means you will get no less than 500,000 Baht finder's fee at the lowest price sold. If you sell the house at the full asking price of 23 million Baht, you will get a 1,380,000 Baht finder's fee. The higher the final sale price, the fatter your finder's fee... Interested?? All you have to do is find me a buyer.

Photos, price and details can be found on www.freewebs.com/sixstarhouse, along with my contact details.

- You are welcome to market this from wherever you are and however you want to, i.e. do marketing in your home countries and worldwide including Thailand. If you're American, advertise in America, English in England, Swedish in Sweden etc... place ads on the internet, in newspapers, magazines, real estate websites, call your rich friends if you have any! :D If you spend the time marketing the house and are successful, you will earn a very handsome reward for your efforts.

- You can use the link (www.freewebs.com/sixstarhouse) to advertise to prospective buyers. All information is available on this website for buyers to see including photos of the property and contents list.

So, here's a run down;

Final sale price under 18 million baht = minimum 500,000 baht for you

Final sale price 18 million baht = 700,000 baht for you

Final sale price 23 million baht = 1,380,000 baht for you

See the website to know more about the 3 different price ranges.

Please PM me if you have any questions after looking at the website.

GOOD LUCK and happy marketing! :D

Ive read the advertisement with great care. I dont want to be rude and i want to stay in the rules. Its indeed a free market (for moderator comment) but its also a free forum. And i think (IMHO) ppl can and MAY discuss this in a normal tone as long its relevant to the seller.

First of all its a amazing looking house, over here we bought a house for 5,7 invested 2 million to get 3 phase power, all airconditioned and all the beauty on teakwood furniture ectraecta. Its worth easy that cash to good location freestanding uphill. Land is owned by us (offcourse true a company, afterall farang)

Although iff we would get 10million for it you just got to find the right buyer who really is looking for it. I think iff youre asking 23 million, you will never ever sell it for that amount of money.

You can buy land (under a company name) and build youre own dreamhouse of that cash. And live the rest of youre live without worries to for sure. I wish you best of luck selling this house...its way to much although is a beauty. But trust me drive around a bit, there similar houses for sale with a better deal on the price then this.

7lcd tvs, and the antiques...nobody cares about that. Ppl want big houses for low prices. And thats the thing here. Thailand offers that like pad thais, you can buy a decent house for even a fraction of that cash. Never to mention location..

I wish you best of luck i really mean that, and i hope that youre not selling (like very common in thailand) because you ran out of cash. Because i would not hold my breath on it for a succesfull sale anytime soon now. :o