Yet Another Polite Request.

Sorry all,

I have more opportunities , or may have, according to where is OK, or not OK

Anyoneany idea what the locations listed below are like please?

1) Surathpittayakom,Amphoe Muang Suratthani

province

2) Phonpittayakom ,Amphoe Pon ,Khonkhaen.

3) Banphaiwittaya,Amphoe Banphai ,Khonkhaen

4) Strinakornsawan,Amphoe Muang ,Nakornsawan

Province

.5) Banwiangwittaya,Amphoe Banphai ,Khonkhaen

It may be easier to trackand reply to, if I gave you a special email address I have: PLEASE CONTACT THE OP BY PM

Many thanks.

Mike

Mike...you need to get a map of Thailand...and start looking....and there are many available online...

All those places you mentioned are far outside Bangkok..in other provinces... Khon Kaen, for example, is about a 7 hour bus ride from BKK to the northeast in the Isaan area...

The last name mentioned is always the province, which sometimes also matches the name of the main city. The name before is the city or town, such as Ban Phai... which is a small town outside of Khon Kaen city, I believe...

Your other post was about a school in the general BKK area, although as someone mentioned, about 40 minute drive from city center.

Living in BKK vs. living upcountry in the provinces are entirely different experiences... You need to think about which is suitable for you, and narrow your searching accordingly.

Thasnks for your help. I am being in-undated with emails from places. I only wish they would put a brief description of the place, benefits it has for foreigners, etc. But they do not do this.

E-mail them back with specific questions. If they can't be bothered to answer, well, what does that tell you?

Ban Phai is about 40 km South of Khon Kaen City.

Phon is about another 30 km South of Ban Phai.

Korat is about another 130 km South of Phon.