Phuket -> Chiang Mai - Direct Flight Available?

Fraktalkid

I'm planning on moving up to Chiang Mai in about 6 weeks time, having lived in Phuket for the past 6 months or so. I was wondering if anyone has come across direct flights between CM and Phuket, as I'd like to visit my friends regularly in Phuket when I move up north, but would prefer not to have to wait around for 6 hours at Bangkok (AirAsia flights unfortunately don't connect too well between the two routes). Cheers!! :-)

There is one daily direct flight from Chiang Mai to Phuket.

However there are NO direct flights the other way from Phuket to Chiang Mai; you connect in Bangkok.

In between all those new airlines I'm sure you can find something that connects and is cheaper than TG.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Thank you both for replying to my post. The THAI flight looks interesting, although the fare for a single trip direct appears to have gone up to around B4000 mark.

As for other domestic airlines, I noticed www.airportthai.co.th hasn't been updated in around 4 years. So, we've got Bangkok Airways, AirAsia, Nok Airways... Are there any more that people can think of that might cover routes between Phuket and Chiang Mai (not necessarily direct)?