3:1 For Chelsea!

thaigerd

This is my bet!

Yours?

Gerd

:o Are you serious?

United 2-0

Is he referring to the odds he's got on the outcome?That probably makes Man Utd. around 6-4 and the draw at evens (after 90 mins.).He's got some value there.

Having witnessed the cheating bas-tards chelsea play Liverpool, I could not wish the best for them! So, against all my better judgement, Man U to win - I think a 1-0 would be more realistic. Would be nice if it went to penalties though!

i think its 4am kick off ...atleast where I am!

so any of you wanna buy my vote for your team will have to give me some incentive :o

(but to be honest....second line of Vulcun's post is like he read my mind) :D

Having witnessed the cheating bas-tards chelsea play Liverpool, I could not wish the best for them! So, against all my better judgement, Man U to win - I think a 1-0 would be more realistic. Would be nice if it went to penalties though!

So the ref that was sacked for giving the penalty, could claim for unfair dismissal,as it was Chelsea who gave it all along....interesting thought

3-1 chelsea

come on chelsea......

where are you watching it? i will be in Molly's.

funny how these chelsea fans r all popping out the woodwork, now there in the final remember there 1st champions league game this year, correct me if im wrong but they could only muster up about 25,000 attendance, i hope they lose

This is my bet! :D

Yours?

Gerd

0-0 penalties and its a lottery :D
Man U 4-2 on penalties :D

Kan Win :D

Would be nice if it went to penalties though! :o

Kan Win :D

funny how these chelsea fans r all popping out the woodwork, now there in the final remember there 1st champions league game this year, correct me if im wrong but they could only muster up about 25,000 attendance, i hope they lose

whatever you nugget :o

It must have been 25,001 :D

It must have been 25,001 :D

mt toads all ways there to support " the educated one " or it could b " the sensible one " up 2 u which 1 u want 2 call me :D