Chiang Mai: Brit Arrested In Child Sex Allegation

Ajarn

Are you sure the guy arrested wasn't Gary Glitter of "You wanna be in my gang" fame. I hear he's in Thailand chasing little children. Does anyone know what happen to him. I think even the Thais don't want him and he's had to go to Cambodia for his evil kiddy fiddlin'. I reackon the governments don't take the passports off these guys coz they wan them to leave their country and then they're someone elses problem.

I say kill their sexual appietite and castrate them. Publically cut their testicles off and feed them to some stray dogs. That should put a few people off doing it or coming here to do it.

:o

Yes. maybe, but this is Thailand and it is not!

Maybe i would change your avatar Boozer.

It looks like an Ex (ped's) avatar on here.

Maybe you would be mistaken for the same person :D

I thought the same thing. That was it managers avitar and when I first saw it again the first thought was it was him. I didn't want to say anything but now that you mention it........

Mr Vietnam :D

If he had a criminal record before coming to Los why was he not stopped from entering?Or can crims just go where they please?

Sickening again.

No! He's been framed! by the thai police. farangs in thailand do no things like that!

poor fellow. I doubt if he's going get a fair trial.

:o

[/quote (Darknight @ Thu 2004-10-21, 13:16:10)

QUOTE (A. BOOZER @ Thu 2004-10-21, 13:14:50)

Yes. maybe, but this is Thailand and it is not!

Maybe i would change your avatar Boozer.

It looks like an Ex (ped's) avatar on here.

Maybe you would be mistaken for the same person

I thought the same thing. QUOTE]

[Admin snip]

Have been using this for some time now, and no one has mentioned anything. However I am certainly no paedophile, and unless some one else on this forum is using the same avatar, see no reason to change.

Edited by george

Lock this piece of shit up, throw the key away and let the inmates deal with him.

Guys like this give all farangs a bad name and is one of the reasons why the Thai government is making it harder for westerners to live in Thailand.

As for the local pervs, that's a Thai problem. They will deal with it (or not) in their own way, after all, it's still their country.

Child sex offenders are disgusting and revolting anywhere, and all deserve their due, no matter what their nationality. I applaud the efforts to stop foreign pedophiles from abusing children in this and any other country.

That being said, I'd like to know what is being done about local pedophiles, as they never seem to be publicized or on the critical radar. Could it be that there are no Thai pedophiles deserving of punishment and negative publicity? why not?

I agree with Kat, Child sex offenders are disgusting and revolting anywhere, and all deserve their due, no matter what their nationality.

I WAS IN TOKYO IN 1996. THE AGE OF CONSENT WAS 12 THEN. FACT . SO IF THIS MAN HAD COMMITED THESE ACTS IN TOKYO IT WOULD BE LEGIT.

Consent is a little older than 12 according to this page!

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

If you go to http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

you'll notice that the Japan entry was revised in 2002. Prior to that the age of consent was 12.

Don't you think they ought to send him to trial first?

At last a thoughtful response!

Does anyone know the name of this NGO that's involved?

There've recently been some serious allegations about Child/women's rights orgs in Camodia targetting innocent people and bribing children to fabricate evidence.

Details:

Khmer 440 forum

I'm not saying that this is the case here but let's get all the facts before we kill/castrate this guy.

Don't you think they ought to send him to trial first?

At last a thoughtful response!

Does anyone know the name of this NGO that's involved?

There've recently been some serious allegations about Child/women's rights orgs in Camodia targetting innocent people and bribing children to fabricate evidence.

Details:

Khmer 440 forum

I'm not saying that this is the case here but let's get all the facts before we kill/castrate this guy.

Yes, of course I agree about a trial first. No innocent person should be framed of a crime they didn't commit, and especially not one as socially disfiguring as pedophilia or sex abuse. There are also a lot of other moral hazards involved, as your point about bribes and false allegations illustrates.

I'd like to learn more about the Cambodian case, but unfortunately your link still doesn't work. Can you try again or supply more information?

thanks.

What about all the Muslim countries where the girls who have just mensurated are fair game for a forced marriage? This is LEGAL in the Middle East and Pakistan etc. etc. Read :

"Princess"

"Daughters of Arabia"

"Desert Royal" all by Jean Sasson

These are quite shocking but the girls / women have no rights. Yes to us all these acts with underage girls are repulsive but there are millions and millions of women in the Muslim world living through terrible abuses by their pervert men and unable to do anything at all about it!!

What must it be like to be an 11 year old Yemini girl married to a 70 year old man??

So let us not gather a lynch mob for one disgusting individual but pray for all these poor women in all parts of the world who have no chance of having a decent life!! :o:D:D:D:D:wub:-_-:(

What about all the Muslim countries where the girls who have just mensurated are fair game for a forced marriage? This is LEGAL in the Middle East and Pakistan etc. etc. Read :

"Princess"

"Daughters of Arabia"

"Desert Royal" all by Jean Sasson

These are quite shocking but the girls / women have no rights. Yes to us all these acts with underage girls are repulsive but there are millions and millions of women in the Muslim world living through terrible abuses by their pervert men and unable to do anything at all about it!!

What must it be like to be an 11 year old Yemini girl married to a 70 year old man??

So let us not gather a lynch mob for one disgusting individual but pray for all these poor women in all parts of the world who have no chance of having a decent life!! :o:D:D:D:D:wub:-_-:(

Yes, Bodypaul, but I'd like to do something more than pray. In these cases,leaving it all up to God or the next highest authority hasn't really helped a lot of these girls, women, and abused children (which include boys).

Yes, Bodypaul, but I'd like to do something more than pray. In these cases,leaving it all up to God or the next highest authority hasn't really helped a lot of these girls, women, and abused children (which include boys).

Yes I would like to do more but there are lots and lots of Nations who practice these abuses and there are billions of Muslims worldwide

:o:D:D:D:D:wub:-_-:(

Here in this small village there has been a few guy's sent up for sexually molesting children. my wife tells me that it happens in Thai society, but refuses to talk about it as ''its not our business''. I'd like to suggest that the only reason farangs hit the headlines is that they make news.

castrating pedophiles is not a good idea as it can possibly create even more problems for society. After a trial and found guilty lock them up by all means.

just as an aside to this conversation. I have a 7 yo daughter and when a man stops to talk to her the hairs on the back ot my neck stand up and I straight away think pedophile. Its a bummer not being able to allow her to be free without my fears.

Regards Joe

bodypaul...either you are just venting out your hatred for Muslims or you are not aware that the practice you mentioned is done only in a very few Muslim-majority countries.

Gees.....some of you guys are either hardcore bigots or are unaware of what's going on outside your 'small worlds'. In the so-called 'Muslim world', there are countries such as Bosnia, Turkey and the Central Asian republics which are as 'modern' as many of the countries in the so-called 'West'.

Jem

bodypaul...either you are just venting out your hatred for Muslims or you are not aware that the practice you mentioned is done only in a very few Muslim-majority countries.

Gees.....some of you guys are either hardcore bigots or are unaware of what's going on outside your 'small worlds'. In the so-called 'Muslim world', there are countries such as Bosnia, Turkey and the Central Asian republics which are as 'modern' as many of the countries in the so-called 'West'.

Jem

And he seems to have a rather biased - not to say perverse - reading list:

"Princess"

"Daughters of Arabia"

"Desert Royal"            all by Jean Sasson:

Jem Jem said

bodypaul...either you are just venting out your hatred for Muslims or you are not aware that the practice you mentioned is done only in a very few Muslim-majority countries
Absolutely not I have worked for years in Saudi Arabia a while back!

p_brownstone said

And he seems to have a rather biased - not to say perverse - reading list:

Not at all.... I am well read! I just happened today to be rereading "Daughters of Arabia" which had a chapter about child abuse in it! That brought tears to my eyes! This is supposed to be factual thoughts of a Saudi Princess.

I WAS IN TOKYO IN 1996. THE AGE OF CONSENT WAS 12 THEN. FACT . SO IF THIS MAN HAD COMMITED THESE ACTS IN TOKYO IT WOULD BE LEGIT.

As I understand it, a Brit in Tokyo would be on the wrong side of the law of his homecountry, and prosecuted there.

Interesting. Your posts show that Thailand is a paradise for pedophiles.

By the way, what are you doing in Thailand, you the numerous foreign male and female residents one can see everywhere? It is surprising that Thailand that is decried so much for its sexual freedom should attract you?

By the way, what are you doing in whatever country you reside in? Troll.

Literature

2 points. First I encourage people to read "Private Dancer" by Stephen Leather. An excellent insight into Thai culture wherein he discusses situations like the girl who is tied to a tree & raped by her brothers & their friends. The book is free. A good place to get it is here: http://www.bangkokbob.net/literature.htm

Second I would encourage The Nation - to send out their hotshot reporters; hire the best legal firm in Thailand & do an expose on what is legal & what is illegal here in LOS regarding sexual misconduct. The Aids infected German fellow (while despicable) quite possibly broke "NO EXISTING LAWS" Point being maybe laws need to be enacted to protect children in this country. Now this Brit - if guilty - quite possibly did violate some existing law regarding the age of consent. Buggery certainly violates the law of a higher power. And yes he will likely get lots of his own medicine in Thai lockup.

Second I would encourage The Nation - to send out their hotshot reporters; hire the best legal firm in Thailand & do an expose on what is legal & what is illegal here in LOS regarding sexual misconduct.
A very good suggestion.
The Aids infected German fellow (while despicable) quite possibly broke "NO EXISTING LAWS"
If it is right that he paid 15-18 year olds for sex (as reported), he has broken the law.
Now this Brit - if guilty - quite possibly did violate some existing law regarding the age of consent.
If the report is right, he also has broken the law, nothing "quite possibly" about it.
Buggery certainly violates the law of a higher power.
'Higher power' as you understand it, I am glad legislation in most modern societies is not based on such believes.