Manufacturers In Thailand

ok, let me be the first one( i think) what you need 500 meters for??

Not to be rude but what diff does it make ???

Not that it matters but I need it to put on outdoor furniture. You know ? Cushions that can be left out in the rain ?

I am sorry, wolman, it just reminded me of a joke, cannot tell it here. Hope you will find what you are looking for.

By the way, is that fabric you are looking for sun resistant too, got cushions out here almost fallling apart because the sun has " eaten them".

If one sits on them the stuff feels hard, like breaking, just took a look and cannot find a tag or label to see what kind of fabric it is.

I am sorry, wolman, it just reminded me of a joke, cannot tell it here. Hope you will find what you are looking for.

By the way, is that fabric you are looking for sun resistant too, got cushions out here almost fallling apart because the sun has " eaten them".

If one sits on them the stuff feels hard, like breaking, just took a look and cannot find a tag or label to see what kind of fabric it is.

The fabric i have now is sun resistant since it has a UV coating. they make umbrellas, suitcases, outdoor cushions etc from it. The local supplier is way too expensive though and the companies I contacted in china have a 1,000 meter per color minimum.