Do Not Buy Anything From Siam Tv Electronic Plaza

peterdigger

Further to my story about smashed gates and faulty air-con. We got a call today to say that the guys from Siam TV can not fix the problem as it is too technical (whatever that means) and so Mitsubishi is sending their technician from Bangkok next Monday, which will make it exactly five weeks with no air-con in the bedroom. We live in hope ! Maybe I was a little pissed at the attitude of Siam TV, but I have lived here for over twenty years and I am used to Thai BS. I have never had a problem with Niyom Panich, apart from the same funny delivery hours. My wife tells me that both of these businesses (Siam and Niyom) are owned by wealthy chinese (similar to the ex-P.M.) who care only about $, not the customer. Whatever the outcome next week, I will still NEVER buy anything again from Siam TV. As I said earlier, we run a very profitable locksmith business and I believe that customer service is most important - good service means they will tell their friends - bad service means they will tell EVERYONE !

Your wife tells you that the company is owned by wealthy chinese who only care about $ ? Sam Walton is not Chinese and he has destroyed small town America. Mr. Toyoda is not Chinese and he seems to have knowingly sold dangerous Toyotas. Are we saying that non-Chinese care more about their customers?

Can we close this one? It's an ancient topic, and Electronic Plaza is an excellent place.

The new place along the South moat is really popular and there's a big choice of everything. Some of the LED TV's are amazing. it'd probably be my first stop when shopping for electronic goods or kitchen appliances.