Rangers News!

Jockstar

Anyone else concerned about the fact Rangers FC have no representation on either the SFA professional board or the SPL board ??

Celtic, on the other hand have 2 representatives - Peter Lawwell and Eric Riley not to mention Stewart Regan, Chief Exec at SFA – an old buddy of Lawwell, and the man who recommended Regan for the job at the SFA in the 1st place.

Don't forget these are the men who will have a large say in what sanctions and fines Rangers will receive if Whyte decides to put Rangers into administration.

It's doubtful these men will be able to put their prejudices and bitterness aside to give Rangers a fair hearing. Conflict of interest ? YES SLIGHTLY !! Kangaroo Court at best.

Don't underestimate this danger Bears -they can't beat us on the Football field but have wormed their way into positions of power in the Scottish game and may well beat us off it !! :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arbroath v Rangers

Are you coming up for this one Jockstar?

I'll buy you a pint.....

Edit: Only if its a draw.biggrin.gif Otherwise its your round.....!

More Edit: I'm lickin' ma lips......

LOng way to go just for Arbroath. But if u are around here. I'l buy u a pint or a schooner like the Ozzies. :D

Hallo fans of The Gers,

I am would like to inform you that the Hamburger SV (HSV) won last night a friendly against the Rangers by 2:1. Ivo Illicevic (38.) and Heung Min Son (81.) scored for Hamburg with Aluko's equaliser (71.).

Well done HSV against the top team of the Scottish League!

Hallo fans of The Gers,

I am would like to inform you that the Hamburger SV (HSV) won last night a friendly against the Rangers by 2:1. Ivo Illicevic (38.) and Heung Min Son (81.) scored for Hamburg with Aluko's equaliser (71.).

Well done HSV against the top team of the Scottish League!

No need to sound so happy about it LB :lol:

Well done last night - alas i don't think you'll be the last team to beat us this season.

Did you see the game - how did our new boy Aluko play ?

Cheers, SG

• 1 month later...

just for Arbroath

That's fighting talk. :annoyed:

Thought you would like that. laugh.gif

I won't be at the match either sadly JS as I'm in Bangkok that weekend. Any ideas on where I will be able to watch?

Barstards. You might have given us a two goal start at half time! tongue.png