Wifi In Surin?

mac.wheeler

Why are you charging? I bet you will take in more if you giving WiFi for free to drinking/eating customers. Just a thought :o

Because it cost me 20,000 to install, and mac-wheeler if you come and use ours I'm sure we can arrange a whip round to raise the 20 baht cost :D although occaisionly some people are on there all day.

We had one customer that used to do all his internet business in his parked car outside the FC, and when he was finished come in and eat. I sussed that one out.

Edited by lampard10

Hi macwheeler

Just a long shot, but I know Dot.Com computer shop has wifi and it might be strong enough to be picked up from outside. They are located near the 'Kings' monument roundabout,south side of town, near to the Surin water supply office.

Dave (you did not hear this from me BTW) :o

p.s. He only charges 10b per hour in his Internet cafe,Crazy Cheap!!!!!!

Edited by Dave the Dude

• 2 months later...

My mates bar called Sernerna also has free WiFi in Surin. Its near to Majestic Appartments and before Railway level crossing. I understand they have 4 meg T&TT coverage. Its normally packed most nights with sexy Thai girlies also!! It has DRAFT Leo and good Thai food.

Dave (just a happy customer BTW)

Why are you charging? I bet you will take in more if you giving WiFi for free to drinking/eating customers. Just a thought :D

Because it cost me 20,000 to install, and mac-wheeler if you come and use ours I'm sure we can arrange a whip round to raise the 20 baht cost :D although occaisionly some people are on there all day.

We had one customer that used to do all his internet business in his parked car outside the FC, and when he was finished come in and eat. I sussed that one out.

Don't you password protect it? Some idiots still don't do this. I have a neighbor close by here in Chiang Mai that doesn't, I am sure that I cut into his bandwidth during some evenings when I'm too lazy to connect to my hard lined DSL. :o

I have a neighbor right next to my place in Prasat (30km from Surin) that has a PC shop. His WiFi didn't used to be password protected until he noticed that I was pirating it from him..... boo hiss :D

Why are you charging? I bet you will take in more if you giving WiFi for free to drinking/eating customers. Just a thought :D

Don't you password protect it? Some idiots still don't do this. I have a neighbor close by here in Chiang Mai that doesn't, I am sure that I cut into his bandwidth during some evenings when I'm too lazy to connect to my hard lined DSL. :o

I have a neighbor right next to my place in Prasat (30km from Surin) that has a PC shop. His WiFi didn't used to be password protected until he noticed that I was pirating it from him..... boo hiss :D

If someone wants to sit outside in his car with a laptop using my internet because he'stoo tight to come in and buy a cup of coffee, that's ok by me. We don't want him in anyway. And by the way.....................that has already happened. :D

Don't you password protect it? Some idiots still don't do this. I have a neighbor close by here in Chiang Mai that doesn't, I am sure that I cut into his bandwidth during some evenings when I'm too lazy to connect to my hard lined DSL. :D

If someone wants to sit outside in his car with a laptop using my internet because he'stoo tight to come in and buy a cup of coffee, that's ok by me. We don't want him in anyway. And by the way.....................that has already happened. :D

So now it's free wifi but parking is 100 baht :o:(

• 3 months later...
My mates bar called Snerna also has free WiFi in Surin. Its near to Majestic Appartments and before Railway level crossing. I understand they have 4 meg T&TT coverage. Its normally packed most nights with sexy Thai girlies also!! It has DRAFT Leo and good Thai food.

Dave (just a happy customer BTW)

DRAFT LEO is back after a long absence. Waaa Hoooo :o