Seeking 3 Month Accomm W Bathtub And Internet

meowchawpnom

I'm going to be staying here 3 months probably. I'd like to find a nice room in a hotel or guest house with good monthly rates (prefer below 6,000b), preferably a bathtub, and ideally, internet availability in the room with no connection charges (for a monthly fee).

I've already checked out a couple of places, including Silver Park Mansion, where they have all of this but not a convenient location and don't have good water pressure, and although there's a tub, the hot water comes from one of those instant hot water machines, it's not central. And those machines don't get the water hot enough for my purposes.

Any suggestions would be lapped up enthusiastically by the finicky Meowchawpnom! :o

I'm going to be staying here 3 months probably. I'd like to find a nice room in a hotel or guest house with good monthly rates (prefer below 6,000b), preferably a bathtub, and ideally, internet availability in the room with no connection charges (for a monthly fee).

I've already checked out a couple of places, including Silver Park Mansion, where they have all of this but not a convenient location and don't have good water pressure, and although there's a tub, the hot water comes from one of those instant hot water machines, it's not central. And those machines don't get the water hot enough for my purposes.

Any suggestions would be lapped up enthusiastically by the finicky Meowchawpnom!  :o

Not to dampen your spirits, by I have so far not seen any apartment buildings in Chiang Mai where you can get central hot water and Internet included in the price and still pay below 6000 baht per month. If you are willing to spend a few thousand baht more you might try the condos in the Nimanheimin Area as they seem to be a bit more upscale... Sorry I cannot be more specific. Maybe somebody else knows better.