Wifi Surin

farangconnection

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Great, but where are you? We are in Surin but we are just visiting so no idea where the FC is :o

Friedel & Andrew

The Farang Connection is near the Bus station. I'm sure if you ask anyone at the Majestic Hotel (Also near the Bus Station) or at the Tong Tarrin Hotel for that matter anyone that works in any of the shops near the Bus station. So find the Bus station and start asking. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Farang Connection is pleased to announce that it will now be offering a free WiFi service for our customers. We can only allow one customer at a time though, as the toilet is not that big.

Nice.

No seriously

Free WiFi at the FC

• 2 months later...

Not to purposefully change the subject... but has anybody heard or seen anything of Macbeth? He usd to dole out the weather forecasts. If I remember right he also once had a restaurant and bar. I heard he had some problems with the wife, but then I lost track. I've been out riding my bike and thought I'd go to Surin and see what' going on over there. I live in Nondindang and while nice, the village is small and well... boring sometimes. :o

Not to purposefully change the subject... but has anybody heard or seen anything of Macbeth? He usd to dole out the weather forecasts. If I remember right he also once had a restaurant and bar. I heard he had some problems with the wife, but then I lost track. I've been out riding my bike and thought I'd go to Surin and see what' going on over there. I live in Nondindang and while nice, the village is small and well... boring sometimes. :o

Hi soic

if you are talking about MacB, he has moved away to Petchabun. Check out the central Thailand forum, he posts there regularly. He is sadly missed but happy now

Dave

Hi Dave,

That's who I was talking about... I still may pop over to Surin to check things out. I have bike, so need to travel. Sitting on the front porch has gotten old and I want to see what else and who else is out there. I Farang Connection going to be open this weekend? It would be nice to see what Surin has to offer to counter Isaan boredom.

Hi soic

if you are talking about MacB, he has moved away to Petchabun. Check out the central Thailand forum, he posts there regularly. He is sadly missed but happy now

Dave

• 11 months later...

The Starbeam Restuarant in Surin now has free Wi-Fi available. We are near the Surin Majestic Hotel, Bus Depot, Train Station, Majestic Apartments, and the Thong Tarin and Petchkasem hotels. All within walking distance to us.

Mike/Cent

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

The Starbeam Restuarant in Surin now has free Wi-Fi available. We are near the Surin Majestic Hotel, Bus Depot, Train Station, Majestic Apartments, and the Thong Tarin and Petchkasem hotels. All within walking distance to us.

Mike/Cent

The Starbeam restaurant closed down in August.2013

• 3 months later...

Mike/Cent

The Starbeam restaurant closed down in August.2013

This is getting more interesting as I read the post's about Wifi, I so need it for my work; but on one of my trips into India I viewed this fellow working for Micro-softy.. clap2.gif

post-196520-0-44280300-1388380085_thumb.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...