To Tell Or Not To Tell

ozzy111

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do as you you want others to do to you.

Mail a couple a pictures to the guy if you are able to get hold of some?

I would tread very carefully if you get involved. Its easy for us to get 'the wrong end of the stick' He may be divorced/another boyfriend/Family, then you would look like a medling W@anker. Deal with facts and not hearsay. :o

As others have said before, It could already be out in the open and further intrusion would not be appreciated.

:D

Dave

Do as you you want others to do to you.

Mail a couple a pictures to the guy if you are able to get hold of some?

I would tread very carefully if you get involved. Its easy for us to get 'the wrong end of the stick' He may be divorced/another boyfriend/Family, then you would look like a medling W@anker. Deal with facts and not hearsay. :o

As others have said before, It could already be out in the open and further intrusion would not be appreciated.

:D

Dave

Im not going to say a thing to this guy after the email "concerned countryman" recived It's not worth the effort and stress.

Is that a lesson learned then?...... you could have learned that lesson more than few days ago from people that have actually been there and have the T-Shirt to prove it ...... don't worry, there is a queue behind you.

We all play around, I have several girlfriends or Giks, they are just for fun, probably the same sort of thing the Thai girl is doing, just having a bit of fun, if my wife found out then it probably wouldn't be fun anymore, but we all do it, live and let live is my motto, let her shag a few blokes while the main man is away, my wife and i have a very open relationship and I don't mind what she does whilst I am away working in Australia, she loves me and me only, but sometimes she just wants a bit of romance and sex, that's life.

A mate of mine comes over 4-6 weeks every 6 months and keeps spending money on motorbikes for ladies.Its a bit of a laugh and joke now but he is harmless.

To himself, maybe, but it is the knock-on effect of actions like that are detrimental in the extreme.

(btw... welcome back Ed)

Guest #1man
We all play around, I have several girlfriends or Giks, they are just for fun, probably the same sort of thing the Thai girl is doing, just having a bit of fun, if my wife found out then it probably wouldn't be fun anymore, but we all do it, live and let live is my motto, let her shag a few blokes while the main man is away, my wife and i have a very open relationship and I don't mind what she does whilst I am away working in Australia, she loves me and me only, but sometimes she just wants a bit of romance and sex, that's life.

Would this by any chance be the same Adam that lives in Chaing Mai ?

I think we have met once before

Guest #1man

I'm glad you said that because this guy deserves all he gets.

He is one of those guys that makes your skin crawl.

There is nothing wrong with employing the services of a young lady but this guy drools and slobbers over them in a most embarrassing way. All in public as well.

I will never go drinking with him again.

There is nothing wrong with employing the services of a young lady but this guy drools and slobbers over them in a most embarrassing way. All in public as well.

FANTASTIC! :o

I thought this thread was grinding to a halt. The phrase ' you reap what you sow' springs to mind

Dave

FANTASTIC! :D

I thought this thread was grinding to a halt. The phrase ' you reap what you sow' springs to mind

Dave

Now.....cha cha Dave..........don't get too exited :o