To Tell Or Not To Tell

ozzy111

To be quite honest, referring and changing the name of a well respected poster (irrespective of if he is always agreed with) is usually a sure indication that they have touched a nerve.
No it isn't. I had a run in with Maigo6 sometime before and putting Maigrain6 was an hint to him as to the past. Notice no come back on my previous post ? But I'm sure this will drag him out from under his rock. Not only that I changed his name initially because it is one of his favourite ways to wind people up. And if he's a respected poster then the forum is going down hill fast. I would say he's the biggest troll on here. I suppose that this will now be deleted as I've spoken badly of a respected poster and against forum rules, so I believe ?

Were you born and raised in Coventry, or have you just been repeatedly sent there?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always Maigrain6, off the mark in every respect.

I think he is not that much off actually.

I do not know the history between you and Maigo6, so I will not go there.

But reading your posts in this topic, they seem to be very negative.

Phrases as "the ways of the Thais" or "how devious most Thai can be", in your posts, tell me that you once burned your fingers so much that you started generalizing all Thais as greedy scheming people.

Back to topic.

I think it was good that the OP sent the e-mail.

Does not matter if the other guy got mad. The seed has been planted. If he can afford to put 3 mill in a house there, then he can afford to hire someone to check her up.

In the end, he will be probably happy the e-mail was sent to him. And if not, when he loses the money, at least he was told.

As always Maigrain6, off the mark in every respect.

I think he is not that much off actually.

I do not know the history between you and Maigo6, so I will not go there.

But reading your posts in this topic, they seem to be very negative.

Phrases as "the ways of the Thais" or "how devious most Thai can be", in your posts, tell me that you once burned your fingers so much that you started generalizing all Thais as greedy scheming people.

Back to topic.

I think it was good that the OP sent the e-mail.

Does not matter if the other guy got mad. The seed has been planted. If he can afford to put 3 mill in a house there, then he can afford to hire someone to check her up.

In the end, he will be probably happy the e-mail was sent to him. And if not, when he loses the money, at least he was told.

Good post :o

Mr Coventry.......................

You have never had a run in with me at all, if you feel that I touch a nerve with you, then that's your problem mate, if you can assiciate yourself with my postings on this forum, again, that is your problem, not mine.

I will tell you something though.................................................

Judging by your posts, you dislike Thailand and Thai people, Yet you married a Thai and live in Thailand !!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

No wonder you're so bitter and twisted, I bet you're the life and soul of the party up in Issaan. :o:D

Come and have a few beers with me in Loei, it will be a blast. :D:D

I live in my young Thai wife's house out here in the boonies. Every month I give her 25,000 baht. That pays for everything including my clothes and cigarettes. Do you think she is ripping me off?

Hi Gary.

Is 25,000B enough for a couple to live on comfortably?

Does it include everything including children, private transport and enough to save?

Is the house fully paid off?

I'm just trying to learn how much income is needed to live in Isaan.

Edited by rockyysdt

I live in my young Thai wife's house out here in the boonies. Every month I give her 25,000 baht. That pays for everything including my clothes and cigarettes. Do you think she is ripping me off?

Hi Gary.

Is 25,000B enough for a couple to live on comfortably?

Does it include everything including children, private transport and enough to save?

Is the house fully paid off?

I'm just trying to learn how much income is needed to live in Isaan.

We pay no rent and the house belongs to my wife. We have no children so no expense there. She pays for fuel for the vehicles when she uses them and I pay when I go on my infrequent trips. We eat well and spare no expense for special fruit such as apples and Chinese pears. The only room with Air con is the bedroom. We have UBC TV and I use the Internet. She pays all the utilities. Car insurance, truck insurance and my health insurance premiums are paid for by me along with most other big ticket items. She usually manages to put about 5,000 baht per month in her savings account. The 5,000 per month she saves would pay for all the insurance premiums.

We pay no rent and the house belongs to my wife. We have no children so no expense there. She pays for fuel for the vehicles when she uses them and I pay when I go on my infrequent trips. We eat well and spare no expense for special fruit such as apples and Chinese pears. The only room with Air con is the bedroom. We have UBC TV and I use the Internet. She pays all the utilities. Car insurance, truck insurance and my health insurance premiums are paid for by me along with most other big ticket items. She usually manages to put about 5,000 baht per month in her savings account. The 5,000 per month she saves would pay for all the insurance premiums.

Thanks Gary.

I suppose the budget would get knocked around if you add a couple of kids to the equation?

Particularly if you want something more than public school.

I'll have to speak to my superannuation advisor to see whether my pension will fall over the line.

Does the budget allow you to go to the cinema, out to dinner and a have few drinks from time to time?

NB: And to be on topic (sorry Seagull), regarding whether to dob in the cheating wife, my answer is: "I'd have to think about it a bit more".

Edited by rockyysdt

Thanks Gary.

I suppose the budget would get knocked around if you add a couple of kids to the equation?

I'll have to speak to my superannuation advisor to see whether my pension will fall over the line.

Does the budget allow you to go to the cinema, out to dinner and a have few drinks from time to time?

NB: And to be on topic (sorry Seagull), regarding whether to dob in the cheating wife, my answer is: "I'd have to think about it a bit more".

No problem actually.

Budgets are how you would like to determine them. But I would say that bht 25,000 per month can allow you to "go to the cinema, out to dinner and a have few drinks from time to time?"

Now on topic, is the OP still alive ? :o

I wanna know if I should tell the Thai wives of my Farang friends that the Farangs are going with other women behind their backs. :o

uh...no. :D Well not unless she is paying for the house, trucks, motorcycles, all the bills and my beer. :D

Thanks Gary.

I guess it's a good thing that I don't like the cinema because quite honestly, I don't even know where the nearest one is. My wife is a great cook and I prefer to eat at home but she does need a break once in a while. We usually go to one of the local fish ponds, sit on a raft and have fresh fish and shrimp. I always have a small bottle of Sang Som with the meal. My wife normally doesn't drink. I also HATE going to a restaurant if I have to dress up for it. In fact I'd much rather have a bowl of Thai noodles at the noodle shop. I live exactly as I like and have never had to live on a budget.

As for cheating on my wife, some time back a woman my wife knows saw fit to call her and tell her that she had just seen me out with another woman. My wife didn't bother to tell her that I was home and standing beside her. My wife said, "Up to him, he'll come home when he's ready".

I wanna know if I should tell the Thai wives of my Farang friends that the Farangs are going with other women behind their backs. :o

I guess it depends who you feel closest to.

If she is your sister? Sure.

If she is your wife's sister? Sure.

If the Farang is one of your close friends? You would probably tell him that you did not approve of how he treats his wife.

One thing is cheating on the spouse. Another thing is scamming someone for big amounts.

I wanna know if I should tell the Thai wives of my Farang friends that the Farangs are going with other women behind their backs. :D

I don't think we need to worry too much about this. :D

There is no way a farang could fool around with other women in Thailand without everyone (Thais)knowing it. :D

But by all means...................if anyone can prove different.........please share your secret. :o

I wanna know if I should tell the Thai wives of my Farang friends that the Farangs are going with other women behind their backs. :D

There is no way a farang could fool around with other women in Thailand without everyone (Thais)knowing it. :D

But by all means...................if anyone can prove different.........please share your secret. :o

"I'd tell you, but then I would have to kill you". :D

"I'd tell you, but then I would have to kill you". :D

My wife tells me:..........you not worry.......you have big gun too :D

I don't think we need to worry too much about this. :o

True.

It never stops to amaze me how fast information is spread here. Especially between the gals.

I mentioned the topic here to my wife, and asked what she thought was the best to do, if I was the one observing it.

She immediately said: he must tell the other man because what the lady does is bad, and everybody in the willage know that.

Easy........... I call myself..

BERGEN

:D

Easy........... I call myself..

BERGEN

:D

Come on Dave.........................they wouldn't be fooled :D .....................

Everybody knows I'm the handsome one :D

Edited by bergen

Just a quick update it seems that old mate took no notice of the email, construction of his house is full steam ahead. I wish him luck and it will be interesting to see how it works out.

Is he around?

Or was all the materials already paid for maybe?

Maybe she is ordering them and think he will pick up the bill later when he arrives?

Just a quick update it seems that old mate took no notice of the email, construction of his house is full steam ahead. I wish him luck and it will be interesting to see how it works out.

Is he around?

Maybe she is ordering them and think he will pick up the bill later when he arrives?

Maybe he's just a nice, rich guy, who enjoys spending money in his last living years, by building houses for beautiful young ladies all over Thailand. :D:D

Better than sitting in front of a tv in your home country, while your government tries to get all your assets before you wander off - by increasing taxes every year :o

Is he around?

No he's not here at the moment but coming back in about three weeks. I think he is paying for the stuff as they need it but the funny thing is her thai husband is working on site at the moment.

No he's not here at the moment but coming back in about three weeks. I think he is paying for the stuff as they need it but the funny thing is her thai husband is working on site at the moment.

And I bet he has got the BIGGEST smile in the Land of Smiles. Parasite!

Makes me wanna puke! :D

Goodnight all

:o

Dave

Perhaps its the same falang i spoke to in our salon a week or so ago, he told me he had 3 thai wives, perhaps the girl with him was no4? who knows, who cares?

If he is building a house for them, and they welcome him for 1 month a year each, he has a good set-up, and whats he got in euroland? another wife and kids?

If he is rich and has built 3 houses for her and her family, it saves him the problem of having to book beach hotels on the coast ect,

Perhaps ask him if he knows his TG is already married, you might get an answer like, Yes i know, its ok, at least she only gets a portion off 1 man when im away!!

Just another angle along with many others posted here,

OP, you did right, its up to him now..

• 2 weeks later...

Many oldtimers have money - and several find women in Los (even moore than one time).

As long as you are alive and not broke - anything is possible :D

Maybe a bit positive perspective will do some times :o

Sorry my response is so late, just found this posting.

In respect of the old guy's I wouldnt be to worried about them, some will get turned over for sure but ddont forget they were not born aged 72, they have had a liftimes of experience to get to that point.

I am sure you rember Benny Hill the uk comedian, odd bloke often people felt he was ripe for the picking.

After he died there was a load of beautiful ex "Hills Angels" who came forward to claim the inheritance he had promised them.

Crafty sod knew they were all goldiggers, promised them what they wanted to hear and bless them they had been taking care of Benny's preferences for years in some cases, he had the last laugh, never left them a penny and a distant relative in Australia got it all!!!

What amazed me was one of them provided full details of what Benny liked her to do for him, I just know leaving them without a Penny tickled old "ernie" aka Benny.

Roy gsd :D:D

I like these kind of posts, it brings people out of there shells, I would think that this one will peter out soon only to be replaced by a new one after the next wave of falangs hit the beaches in Nov/Dec onwards,till March/April next year.

They will find or meet a girl and it will be the best sex they ever had, and they are smitten! they go home, sell up and move here, with incredible age gaps, Builds a house, buys a truck, ect ect then gets told to eff off, and then the fella who goes home, sends money every month and visits when he has a holiday, of course she welcomes him, she has a month or so of no work and no pay, and of course endless excuses to get him to the ATM.

It dosnt apply to me cos i live here full time, but a lot of posters have said "if he is to thick not to see the warning signs ect" when he returns, could somebody clarify what signs to look out for when all a visiting falang thinks about is her and some good sex..

Cheers Lickey.

Nice one Lickey

Handlebars on the back might be a clue.... :o

Roy gsd