Beach Houses Prices Rampheung Beach?

dude123

Hello everyone!

I just found this forum today. My wife is Thai and we have been married for 4 years now. She is twisting my arm a little to move to Thailand and the Rayong area looks like the type of area I would like to retire too. Is there any place you could recommend for beach houses there and approx price for a decent one to buy, maybe in a secured area? I don't know about the crime rates or break ins, but I do keep hearing if one looks like a farang "me", chances are much higher that my house would get broken into. This is the one thing that has constantly discouraged me from moving to Thailand as we keep hearing in the news over here how Foreigners are always targeted, but I was really hoping most of it is BS and can really live a peaceful life there. Thanks in advance.

for beach houses there and approx price for a decent one to buy, maybe in a secured area? I don't know about the crime rates or break ins, but I do keep hearing if one looks like a farang "me", chances are much higher that my house would get broken into.

Rayong Properties

Hat Mae Rampheung can be a little quiet and their are a few small gated properties near the beach.

I haven't heard of any excessive crime rates and nothing specifically targeting Farangs in the area, there is a Police presence in the locality, but I am unsure of their efficacy.

Moss

for beach houses there and approx price for a decent one to buy, maybe in a secured area? I don't know about the crime rates or break ins, but I do keep hearing if one looks like a farang "me", chances are much higher that my house would get broken into.

Rayong Properties

Hat Mae Rampheung can be a little quiet and their are a few small gated properties near the beach.

I haven't heard of any excessive crime rates and nothing specifically targeting Farangs in the area, there is a Police presence in the locality, but I am unsure of their efficacy.

Moss

Thanks, gives me a better idea of the area. Yes, my wife said that area is very quiet, but I don't mind that really. As I get older, I seem to get more lazier and walking up and down the beach is now my idea of a good time!

• 2 weeks later...
That site is a rasonable guideline but overpriced. Check out the development, its grossly over priced. I guess they cater to a certain type of buyer

Any ideas what a reasonable price is for a house with beach access at Mae Rumpheung? Short of going there, there does not seem to be any pictures or info anywhere that I can find.

That site is a rasonable guideline but overpriced. Check out the development, its grossly over priced. I guess they cater to a certain type of buyer

Any ideas what a reasonable price is for a house with beach access at Mae Rumpheung? Short of going there, there does not seem to be any pictures or info anywhere that I can find.

There are varying prices mate, varying sizes. Id say the only way to do it is to go there and geta feel for it.

If you decide to buy land and build, I can share my building costs with you. I have a place in Ban Phe and the builder was very very good. I built a place in the UK at the same time and I have to say Ive had more problems with the UK property!

Good luck

There are varying prices mate, varying sizes. Id say the only way to do it is to go there and geta feel for it.

If you decide to buy land and build, I can share my building costs with you. I have a place in Ban Phe and the builder was very very good. I built a place in the UK at the same time and I have to say Ive had more problems with the UK property!

Good luck

I may take you up on that if the builder can actually give me and stick to a turn key price! It may be the way to go. Thanks for the offer. Cheers.