BANGKOK
PattayaParent

Restaurants In Ban Chang / Rayong

Went to Romson restaurant on the beach  for lunch last Friday

no change, still over rated & over priced.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2020 at 6:11 AM, Jessi said:

Went to Romson restaurant on the beach  for lunch last Friday

no change, still over rated & over priced.

Could you recommend another seafood restaurant in BanChang with good quality and setting on the beach with lower prices?

I think the best beach seafood is the one behind/ next too phala temple. I think it’s called sugar palm but in Thai. 
always full of Thai families.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, banchang said:

I think the best beach seafood is the one behind/ next too phala temple. I think it’s called sugar palm but in Thai. 
always full of Thai families.  

We used to go there in the past so many times, and it used to be good. But in the past 2 years we went there 2 times and I don't know if we got unlucky but food was terrible.

It was a similar thing with the old Chai Talay next to the Milford, sometimes fantastic food and the next month, horrible. 

15 hours ago, roulax said:

Could you recommend another seafood restaurant in BanChang with good quality and setting on the beach with lower prices?

Maha Samut, the old Serene Pla, excellent quality and not expensive.

• Like 1

^Concur. Great setting and food. Only thing, if you're going at the weekend, they are sometimes booked for private parties (weddings, company celebrations, etc.). Call them and check first, especially on a Saturday.

Hey all, seems we have a new BBQ Ribs house coming soon. On the corner opposite 24 cafe. Used to be the Corner Steak restaurant but closed for quite some time. I wish them luck and for those that enjoy ribs I hope it's good  as this will be a nice addition to the area. See photos20200313_132739.thumb.jpg.7fa576d9d3eeff46a82bc75e6efa417c.jpg20200313_132735.thumb.jpg.01c05e1ffea67fa077155986271cd3a5.jpg

• Like 2