Textile / Clothing Business - Looking For Partner

drand10

Is there any textile industry up in Chiang Mai ? I'm looking to create a relationship to get clothing products made in thailand and exported into USA. I have very specific outer clothing items in mind. I know the product...have samples..and ready to take quotes from manufacturers that would like to do the job. Taking bids.

Can anyone help me out? Looking for Material suppliers..and a small manufacturing facility that would like to make maybe 2,000 jackets / month.

I have a facility making various cloth items for export. (vis: curtains (to measure), cushions, cuddly toys & fancy dress clothing for children & adults. All is made to order and "seconds" destroyed.)

We may not be the cheapest, but sincerely believe we can not be beaten on quality. If price is the primary concern, we have other, cheaper facilities in Pakistan and south China.

Please send me the details and I would be most happy to arrange a quote.

• 1 month later...

Hello there, David is back to respond. Sorry it has been so long.

I'm looking to get quotes...but I can't commit to some large 5,000 piece order..so thsi is my dilemna. Basically..I want to select 6-8 garments that work together, advertise online and wholesale...and then place orders. Maybe first order 200 of each garment as a starting point..and then go from there with future orders. Maybe setup a sliding scale on price to where unit price drops if I order more over a period of time. I'm basically trying to find a deal where we work together to create a consistent flow of orders.

What is the size of your business?

Can you make clothing? Mens/womens outerwear?

I have some pics..and some basic specs of a few pieces.

Basically..my goal is to sell these items both wholesale and retail online. I have direct connections in NYC and LA...and my wife would be my sales person travelling and selling. I'll run the internet, purchasing...and expanding of the business.

My email is [email protected]. lets talk