Where Is The Best Place For A Good Massage?

colanbo

Its called 'Pai Massage' . clearly visable sign in english. I used them regularly last year to sooth the aches and pains from Thai Boxing. Cant exactly remember the price but it wasn't much. Worth baring in mind that a 2 hour massage is the same price as a 1 hour massage.

Not tried any of the other massage places, Honest or should i say unfortunately ;-)

The best I have found is the "Red Dragon". Near Edison. just around the corner from the entrance to the night bazaar.

Great massage, good price and clean and tidy.

It's owned by a Brit and his Thai wife.

Give it a go

Thanks Guys,

I went to the Wiang Inn, very expensive.

Pai massage, nice place but gave me a boy to do the massage, who was useless. Maybe the girls are better.

Red Dragon, very good massage, nice place and good price, I will certainly go back again.

I could not find the Jedyod Community.

I went to the Red Dragon today with 2 others.

Did not find it particularly clean or tidy

It was cheap enough at 2 hours for 200 bahts

The three of us did find that the massage was very rough

I also had a 1 hour foot massage for 175 baht.

Plenty of cream on the lower legs but not much of a foot massage

I'll try somewhere else next time in town

• 3 weeks later...
I went to the Red Dragon today with 2 others.

Did not find it particularly clean or tidy

It was cheap enough at 2 hours for 200 bahts

The three of us did find that the massage was very rough

I also had a 1 hour foot massage for 175 baht.

Plenty of cream on the lower legs but not much of a foot massage

I'll try somewhere else next time in town

Hi Guys,

I don't know if you went on a bad day Krub, but I have been back many times, and also tried other places in town, and really Red Dragon is the still the best.

They have two new people working there. A Thai girl who has been working and studying in the states, and her Thai friend who is, and has been studying with the Thai Masters for more than three years. Not only massage, but complete health through massage.

Hey guys, really, if like me, you have any problems with your health, check them out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am Thai, raised and borned in Chiang rai.

Best place with top rating massage quality, nothing extra, nothing fancy, but clean and pure skills.

It is in a TEMPLE behind Sunkong kidergarten school, near chiang rai hospital.

100 baht per hour, minimum of 1 hour.

They have 5 years experience and up.

Hi, I am Thai, raised and borned in Chiang rai.

Best place with top rating massage quality, nothing extra, nothing fancy, but clean and pure skills.

It is in a TEMPLE behind Sunkong kidergarten school, near chiang rai hospital.

100 baht per hour, minimum of 1 hour.

They have 5 years experience and up.

confirmed , only daytime , 9 to 5

• 7 months later...
Stiff competition? :o

They had a supurb location there, but the lady owner never seemed about the place, only farang hubby, usually with a Leo in hand! Anybody know what they want to handover the joint? and wondering if the bar is part of it?

Are you serious about it being a superb location ? Its near that other sucessful Venture , whats the name Starbright I think.

I suppose its as good a place as any for a massage place but not sure about a Bar.

Don't do it Lannaman :o

I had a good footmassage in a hotel, the masseuse "told" me she normally worked at a place called Kanda. It has 2 shops, 1 near the night bazaar. I have been looking for her 3 times, but couldn't find Kanda. A pity...

Btw is it a normal thing to have a massage at home? After a massage I always get sleepy, at home I can take a nap after a massage.

I always go to Pai Massage when in town for a massage. At 200 baht for two hours its a deal. Probably had 15 different ladies give me massage and they are all good and have strong hands for a really deep muscle massage. I do tip anwhere from 40 t0 60 baht though, but worth it.

Ganda Massage is at the northern corner of that block (where Edison is located) right in front of the Wangcome hotel.

I had a good footmassage in a hotel, the masseuse "told" me she normally worked at a place called Kanda. It has 2 shops, 1 near the night bazaar. I have been looking for her 3 times, but couldn't find Kanda. A pity...

Btw is it a normal thing to have a massage at home? After a massage I always get sleepy, at home I can take a nap after a massage.

We went to the local hospital for massage. Found a couple of masseuses who were quite good, so now have them over to the house on occasion.

Give them a little extra travel money and they are happy and you can snoring away as they drive home. It sure works for the wife and me. Our own scented candles and music don't hurt, either.

Local hospital...? :o

Toybits, you seem to have all the answers ... it has 2 locations, she said...now I finally know which hotel she meant. Thank you!

Edited by Soulwy

Are you serious about it being a superb location ? Its near that other sucessful Venture , whats the name Starbright I think.

I suppose its as good a place as any for a massage place but not sure about a Bar.

Don't do it Lannaman :o

No way! even if I had the dosh. Thanks for the advice though.

Sriburin hospitals physical therapy floor (top floor) has a massage service. I went there to learn how to use crutches after a bad fall learned about this. :D

Local hospital...? :o

Toybits, you seem to have all the answers ... it has 2 locations, she said...now I finally know which hotel she meant. Thank you!