Suan Sawarn

enfield951

Hi everyone,

I had a look at the Suan Sawarn condos and they look really nice. How much return a month could you expect from the double (2.8m) and how much for the single (1.4m)? I'm just asking for a rough estimate---a ball park figure. Also does the company find tenants for you or do they have to be found by the owner of the condo. Is it good location for an investment? Or could it be difficult to occupy? Just a bit of friendly feedback from anyone..

Cheers.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone,

I had a look at the Suan Sawarn condos and they look really nice. How much return a month could you expect from the double (2.8m) and how much for the single (1.4m)? I'm just asking for a rough estimate---a ball park figure. Also does the company find tenants for you or do they have to be found by the owner of the condo. Is it good location for an investment? Or could it be difficult to occupy? Just a bit of friendly feedback from anyone..

Cheers.

You must work for the CO .There is no rental to be had from a shell .Let them get their act togeather first .

Hi everyone,

Cheers.

As a very "general rule of thumb" divide your cost by 150, this will give an indication of acheivable rent. Ball park as you have asked for.

Could be an uphill task as you will find that 90% of them were snapped up with the same idea in mind!

"Up to you" as they say.....!

Thanks LennyW,

Thats all I was asking for. A rule of thumb. I've contacted Suan Sawarn and they said Phase 1 is due to finish at the end of the year. I am comfortable putting a condo in my Thai wife's name (call me stupid I know)....My question is can Thai's onsell to a foreigner after? Also is Suan Sawarn good location to rent out as I'm not familiar with Jomtien? One more question does the company find tenants for you, or do you have to find them yourself?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

post-72900-1236512347_thumb.jpgpost-72900-1236512347_thumb.jpgpost-72900-1236512141_thumb.jpgpost-72900-1236511902_thumb.jpgpost-72900-1236513314_thumb.jpg[attac

hment=77817:DSC00726.JPG]post-72900-1236512959_thumb.jpgpost-72900-1236512777_thumb.jpgpost-72900-1236512535_thumb.jpg

I have no interest in it either way but to help those who dont live here. it looks like a long time till its finished depending on how many they have working but today they had some workers there and they were actually working.

Taken mid feb. Asking why no workers on site? It was.................Buddha day.

post-72900-1236513126_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Sorry to give you buyers (I was nearly one myself) something else to worry about, but I have just heard about another problem you will have when and if this project gets finished.

The drain that will take away your storm and domestic waste water has a problem. It runs under the road that leads from Suan Sawarn to Soi 17. Instead of flowing towards the drain in Soi 17, the water runs backwards towards Suan Sawarn. It already cannot cope with the water from the completed condo, The Residence I think it is called. There is a new condo being built next to The Residence that will also use this drain. When your water is added to this you will have nothing but flooding.

The person that told me all this believes that construction lorries using the road have caused damage to the road and may have aggravated the badly laid drains. When and if the trucks start rolling again problems will get worse.

Worse, City Hall will not deal with these problems, because neither the road nor the drain has been adopted yet.

Before you complete you had better check with the developer.

• 2 months later...
I've send an e-mails to East Coast Real Estate and Tag Group. None bother to answer.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Suan-Sawarn-t194986.html

where I have seen this entry:

QUOTE (HammerMan @ 2009-06-16 11:09:55)

It appears you are unaware that this project along with "The Park", being done by the same developers, has ceased construction since December 2008. Several meetings with representatives of TAG Group have simply resulted in empty promises. A group of us have hired a law firm: Watson Farley & Williams in Bangkok, Contact person Steve Burkill at [email protected] to press for action/security against the developers and the more people he can represent gives him more power/credibility against them whilst reducing costs to take action against them. Any info please contact WFW directly.

I have commented:

Hi I have visited the project on the 25th May and construction was showing some progress to my last visit in February however it does not happen in the speed one wants to see.

I was there last week on the 7th July and counted on the Building A and B around 40 construction workers and saw further progress on the building A.

To name a view changes since my visit end of May in the upper units windows were installed bathroom tiles fitted and additional progress has been made in the lower units.

On the building E and F where they have not done anything except excavation work have I seen 5 people working on 3 piling rigs and they where about to set those up.

No this was on "Asalaha Bucha" a national holiday which made the number of people on the site even more surprising and I will go there this week to see the changes over the last week.

So I do not see a seized construction but under no circumstances is the progress satisfying.

On the other hand would a construction completion by mid next year be realistic if they continue to build in a similar speed.

So I hope this has been provided some additional information's to verify the status but the main issue will be if the financing is secured to complete the construction.

This has been promised to be fact by their local project manager Jordi Quintana but remains to be proven by facts and nothing else.

I will be getting in touch with Steve as I am interested in getting as much information's as possible myself and possibly also involve myself in legal actions against the developer.

It might be not very productive though as if they have sorted the financing they should be able to complete and if not... well has anyone ever succeeded to grab something out of the pockets of a naked man.

Very best regards,

Peter

Besides could an administrator maybe link these 2 treads together as else things get overlapping and one could miss out important information's.

Thank you!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Visited today and about 60 workers very busy,starting the floor of building C so should see that starting to rise within the month.The first building ( A ) is nearing copletion with kitchens and air con now fitted but I cant see that they can be occupied until a lot more of the infrastructure is complete.TAG developers are now being financed by Kasicorn Bank and the office is now confident of completion mid next year.Lets hope it stays on target !!!

• 3 weeks later...