Suan Sawarn

enfield951

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if i'm not too lazy i'll post some pics from ss, now they even already started at the last building (wich is mine :) from phase one,

so the small ones in the back are finished, the big one on the right is as good as done, the second big one on the left is fully in progress

and they started to build the two in the front where the right one is already lookin pretty good for the small time since i looked last time..

i really don't bother posting anymore since for reason one ; the park forum from before where i putted all my info was suddently closed, and specially reason two ;

from beginning on i only got crap from people who don't even bought there about i was working for some real estate or something like that and

i really don't need that anymore, some of my co-buyers have my email and i'm happy to keep them informed and if some other

REAL buyers want i can update u from time to time as i live in pattaya..

anyway, long story short.. for all the disbelievers and #holes who called it a ghosttown for months and months, if they wanted to run a year ago why are they still working and

at (finally) a speed that actually makes visable differences in weeks time every time i looked for the last 6 months..

nah, that's of my stomach haha

so if anybody cares i got some pics i'll try to upload them cos now they are still on my phone..

Very good Steven. We visit SS 2 weeks ago and spoke to the lovely ladies at the office for more than an hour. I've put the video out and it's there for everybody to see. It's make progress every week and I look forward to get back in the summer. For those who new everything, what's your story now to tell me. Have you more breaking news to come up with?

Very good Steven. We visit SS 2 weeks ago and spoke to the lovely ladies at the office for more than an hour. I've put the video out and it's there for everybody to see. It's make progress every week and I look forward to get back in the summer. For those who new everything, what's your story now to tell me. Have you more breaking news to come up with?

Glad you are pleased with the incredible building speed at SS . :)

@ vosso ; not really more breaking news, only that now the work is going on as sceduled finally..

@ Thaifan ; now this is what i was talking about, u posted god knows how many messages about ss, have nothing more to do here in Thailand?!

i don't understand why u even bother putting your time in posting about something where u have absolutely no business in, or did

u buy in the meanwhile? i've read many msg's from you where u put in your disbelieve in this project , i notice that people who never buy ANYTHING

like to laugh and be negative about all kinds of projects cause they don't have nothing to lose (or win) anyway...

And YES i am pleased with the INCREDIBLE building speed of SS from the last few months!!! if they worked at this tempo from the beginning it would be

finished on time in the first place, and i'll tell u another thing, i'm actually happy they are late cause we are getting a "discount" better call it contract failure

fine or whatever that really is better then you could rent it out, wich is what i am planning cause i already bought another one in the meanwhile and probabably

not gonna go live there, so for me it's actually better this way!

I believed in this project from day one because i truly believe it's not fully their fault, as i stated before i know story's like this from in europe aswel,

and one of my best friend is still waiting for his +-15.000.000.000thb appartement to get ready , 11 months late also, so even

projects that cost much more in countries from Europe (Belgium) can have these problems.. it's always easy and funny to laugh with people losing money

because they took "risks" if u r too scared to take a chance in life yourself.. believe me, like a said a year ago, this project is gonna finish (late) but it is!!

To the people that Do care about this project ; i got many more pics from the interior etc from building A , if u want some more post me your email and i'll mail them to you cause

this upload stuff goes sooo slow!

grtz

post-71348-1262592988_thumb.jpg

post-71348-1262593003_thumb.jpg

post-71348-1262593017_thumb.jpg

post-71348-1262593036_thumb.jpg

post-71348-1262593053_thumb.jpg

post-71348-1262593069_thumb.jpg

post-71348-1262593080_thumb.jpg

post-71348-1262593096_thumb.jpg

A 15 million Baht apartment WOW with all the delays there could actually be a windfall here,the developers giving you the apartment plus 30 million penalty Well Done

or u are dislectic or you just are plain stupid.. if u read good i was talking about a different case from a friend in BELGIUM, and i was talking in baht because

not everybody knows how much 1 euro is nowadays not all here are ueropeans or am i wrong? so if u'd like to know it was a loft-like kinda appartement

from 350.000€ so that comes close to 15mil baht, and yes , it's still not ready as we speak so my point is it can happen everywhere!

and who is talking about a 30mil penalty? i just said in my case the discount i'm getting is more then i could have rented it out so sh# the f# up please

A 15 million Baht apartment WOW with all the delays there could actually be a windfall here,the developers giving you the apartment plus 30 million penalty Well Done

or u are dislectic or you just are plain stupid.. if u read good i was talking about a different case from a friend in BELGIUM, and i was talking in baht because

not everybody knows how much 1 euro is nowadays not all here are ueropeans or am i wrong? so if u'd like to know it was a loft-like kinda appartement

from 350.000€ so that comes close to 15mil baht, and yes , it's still not ready as we speak so my point is it can happen everywhere!

and who is talking about a 30mil penalty? i just said in my case the discount i'm getting is more then i could have rented it out so sh# the f# up please

LOL well errrr.... you quoted Baht,so did I must be dislestik then,anyway always thought Belgium was a waste of space LOL Happy New Year

LOL well errrr.... you quoted Baht,so did I must be dislestik then,anyway always thought Belgium was a waste of space LOL Happy New Year

wether i put it in baht euro dollar or fckn rupies doesn't really mather does it? the point was that it's in Belgium wich is indeed a waste of space like

all most of the other countries in my oppinion, that's why i live in Thailand! happy new year 2u2

The location seems somewhat remote to me?

Remote from where? Udon Thani or Chang Mai, or Soi 1 in North Pattaya? It will take me 5 minutes to Jomtien Beach by bike. 20 minutes walk to my friends up in Nordic who payed 12 mill Bath each for they're Condos. Yes, it's remote... from the moon too.

Remote from where? Udon Thani or Chang Mai, or Soi 1 in North Pattaya? It will take me 5 minutes to Jomtien Beach by bike. 20 minutes walk to my friends up in Nordic who payed 12 mill Bath each for they're Condos. Yes, it's remote... from the moon too.

I'm thinking it's a bit of a way out too, what if you want a quick "leg over" 5 minutes there, 5 minutes back more or less, think your right hand (or left one) will become your best friend

I'm thinking it's a bit of a way out too, what if you want a quick "leg over" 5 minutes there, 5 minutes back more or less, think your right hand (or left one) will become your best friend

Well, my friends (other than my hands) generally do not use motorbikes or cars but use the baht buses. Consequently living there is remote by my standard. Hopefully, there are nearby services (laundries, markets, etc.) and I don't mean bars. There are advantages living in a newer, developiong area. Think of the peace and tranquility, only to be spoiled by the passing motorbike with no muffler.

not remote in my oppinion.. if u walk 10min u r @ the beach so if that's remote?!

also the new beautifull second road of jomtien who is gonna be connected all the way to pattaya will

boost that area for sure, so soon there's gonna be 50 million massages laundry's etc there, not

that i care about all that as i just love to drive my motobike around, one of the reasons why i love to live here,

the hot wind in my face is feeling sooo good, f#ck those bahtbuses that never drive where u want to go anyway,

and in the end paying extra 10 baht at every crossing he drives wrong will even be a lot more expensive then

a motorbike will ever be.. so it's just how u look at it..

what r u saying to ppl who live across sukhumvit then by the way? now that's remote.. wouldn't want to live there even for free in a swimming pool villa,

always cross that smelly dangerous road if u want any descend shop or.... but again, that's all about personal taste, and maybe a little about age and

interest also :)

grtz, i went by ss yesterday btw and thay were working hard, got some new pics i'll post em asap first get em of my phone...

what r u saying to ppl who live across sukhumvit then by the way? now that's remote.. wouldn't want to live there even for free in a swimming pool villa,

always cross that smelly dangerous road if u want any descend shop or.... but again, that's all about personal taste, and maybe a little about age and

interest also tongue.gif

I personally recommend a intense remedy hand lotion made by Vaseline for anyone not living near the Klang,but forgive me my backs in agony(true) this morning,doing far too much activity yesterday.

Edited by jb4446

I can assure you they are working every day on this project...I mean every day...I am temporarily across the street until our house is finished. I can count at least 15 workers every day...working hard. I think the roof is going in very shortly. Very shortly.

BUT! Check out this pick from a few weeks ago! They just pulled the pillars back into place and patched in the holes...you can see them on all the pillars...not sure that is a good way to go...cheap construction for sure.... :)

post-5869-1263366724_thumb.jpg

post-5869-1263366756_thumb.jpg

post-5869-1263366768_thumb.jpg

lil' update... n-joy..

>> n-joy

Not exactly pretty is it .Looks more like an office block -enjoy LOL !

show me any construction in thailand that is made from quality materials.. even swimming pool villa's are crap material, unless offcourse a farang let

people build it for him personally and he pays double because descend materials have to be imported for sure..

and a construction never really looks beautifull does it? you have to see the finished product first with all the surroundings finished aswell..

and also.. it's first of all the inside that counts for me anyway.. i live in nirun now for christs sake, but i rebuild the room 100% the way i like it

so it's clean and even modern/beautifull, i could care less what the outside ooks like..

but then again, that's my opinion again isn't it?

ps, look how the new hilton looks till now, ugly as F#ck but wait till u see it when it's done.. see my point...

about the collumns.. hmmm not sure that's a good thing indeed, let's hope it doesn't bring to many problems it future..

hope they learned from that building coz mine is just started on hehe..

grtz and thx for those pics & info!

Edited by deejaysteven

I've been on construction site 2 days ago and even been in my future apartment on 4th floor. Almost all units in this building have kitchens and aircons installed already. I counted over 50 workers on site and they all work! Kung said that she talked to boss earlier same day and phase 1 completion date remains the same - May 2010, transfer of ownership - June. 

Edited by versace

the rain stopped the work for a few days, but I can hear them at it today! Only a few though. Seems they are waiting for the equipment to pour concrete for the roof. So not much being done right now...but can't say about the inside of the already finished building....

What is that building behind the 2 taller ones? It seems to be a few stories tall but the top story has no windows? Just curious....

Having followed the posts on this thread and witnessing the building methods on this site I can positively say forget the imminent collapse of Central it is here where the collapse will take place.

Human activity has indeed caused major collapse in buildings,and here especially Thailand where this activity is foremost,I am most fearful of a fearsome "bonking" session on the fifth floor causing this building to start a swaying motion coupled in harmony with other sessions throughout the building causing total collapse.

Not that I am an expert on anything in particular,but answers from some of previous posters suggest that when they get the bit between their teeth ,and possibly a glint in their eye,a most fearsome warrior is at hand.

Mention of an office block indeed brings speculation to mind if indeed all you are going to witness from a point outside the building is just pairs of legs in the air at each and every window.

I am renting right across the street for 3 months. I could have sworn I saw the cabinets moving a few days ago...then saw it again yesterday. To make sure I wasn't crazy, I mentioned to my wife. She said "sure, happens all the time when the people up stairs are home." I mean the cabinets very visibly move! Great construction....

Indeed I am most grateful moderation has been introduced.All I expressed was an opinion ,my own personal opinion that the apartment block looks akin to Kennedy space station Florida,indeed from an earlier picture it would be hard to distinguish between the two.

Anyway that may be a plus point,one could always brag that it is indeed a back up storage facility for the space shuttle.

I apologise if I offended anybody earlier,but it does look like Kenndy space station.