A Good Lawyer In Chiangmai

Finnish

OK, on a more serious note now.

Can anyone suggest a CM lawyer who would be experienced/good (and not charge an arm and a leg) to draft a letter to the King seeking a sentence reduction or pardon for someone in prison.

Can you PM me about this? I'll PM you too.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

legal and business at hill side 4 ask for nok bar far the best iv ever used here and in other country's shes not the most friendly lady you will ever meet but she will not

let you get stitched up also the m d of the company did hes law degree in the uk so hes a real lawyer not a pretend one like most here seem to be

• 6 months later...
For Chanote and land related legal services I'd recommend Sumalee Jennapa at 29 Tanin Road, Chuang Puak Tel: 053-410174. She speaks good English.

(Her office is in Tanin Road at the back of Tanin (or Siriwatana) market - on LHS past Anusarnsuthorn School for the Deaf on Hussadhisawee Road, which is the continuation of Boonruangrit as you cross the t/lights near Chiang Mai Ram hospital.)

Agree 100% re Akarawath (all matters) and Sumalee (all non court work). I would add Khun Nittaya for court work, a very strong advocate but she is almost always fully booked.

On business matters over many years, several other local lawyers have wasted my time and money as well as indulging in outright rip-off. Caveat emptor, clients!

Do you have an email for either Sumalee or Akarawath? My brother is trying to sell his house after splitting up with his Thai girlfriend and I think he needs a good lawyer.

For Chanote and land related legal services I'd recommend Sumalee Jennapa at 29 Tanin Road, Chuang Puak Tel: 053-410174. She speaks good English.

(Her office is in Tanin Road at the back of Tanin (or Siriwatana) market - on LHS past Anusarnsuthorn School for the Deaf on Hussadhisawee Road, which is the continuation of Boonruangrit as you cross the t/lights near Chiang Mai Ram hospital.)

I agree she is the best and not expensive. Kind and understanding and speaks good English

• 2 months later...

I used ICO, the office located at inner ring road between Doi Saket and San Khampeng roads, and they did an excellent job for a very fair price !

My land lease case was extremely messy and complicated, and took almost one year, several trips to Pay, court appearances, and a lot of meetings and negotiations. I paid once at the start, and then they never again asked for money except travelling expenses, although the case dragged on and on.

One thing that I appreciated in comparison with other similar outfit's is that they always took the time hear me out and get to the bottom of things.- And yes the coffee is still good also.