Package Tour To Bali From Bangkok

colcol

With my wife, I will be passing through bangkok en route to oz in march next year.

we want to visit bali for a week with thai air flights from bangkok to bali and back to bangkok. ( I need the extra thai FF miles to get my gold card before the end of the year.

can you recommend a travel agent who could put together a reasonable flights and hotel package.

I could book the flights on the thai air site and use asia rooms/asia hotels etc for the hotel booking but am looking for a cheaper package rate.

any suggestions gratefully received.

With my wife, I will be passing through bangkok en route to oz in march next year.

we want to visit bali for a week with thai air flights from bangkok to bali and back to bangkok. ( I need the extra thai FF miles to get my gold card before the end of the year.

can you recommend a travel agent who could put together a reasonable flights and hotel package.

I could book the flights on the thai air site and use asia rooms/asia hotels etc for the hotel booking but am looking for a cheaper package rate.

any suggestions gratefully received.

Thai Airways has a promotion for 2 to Bali until the end of september. Call Royal Thai Holidays or a travel agent should be aware of this promotion. Sorry about the picture quality...its the best they have on the website.

post-63676-1214201371_thumb.jpg