8 Million For Anton?

boiledegg

He's certainly nowhere near as good as Rio.

I was surprised that he was not offloaded by Curbishley when he took over , because from what I PERSONALLY saw he was in the same camp as Rio-Coker when it came to not trying the year before last when WH nearly went down.

8m (if it's true)....laughable

I was surprised that he was not offloaded by Curbishley when he took over , because from what I PERSONALLY saw he was in the same camp as Rio-Coker when it came to not trying the year before last when WH nearly went down.

8m (if it's true)....laughable

You obviously follow football closely to write such an ill informed load of tosh mate. He happens to be the younger brother and has the potential to be better than Rio. Anyway, just how many times have you actually seen him play ? :o

Yes 8ml is a "laughable" amount -- 12ml more like.

But anyway, this rumour has been discussed for days on West Ham websites, which is where that nasty little rag picked-up the story from. Personally, I won't believe a word until I hear it from the Club first. If it happens to transpire that he's going to Villa then maybe the discussion will continue on the West Ham thread.

Did not mean to upset you HH.

It's only "My Opinion" based on what I have seen, (I probably saw 10 WH games in the last 18 months )surely this is what TV is all about, we all have differing opinions , ( I recall you had a strong opinion about Nicky Shorey's value and ability) if we did not there would be nothing to debate.

Everyone would be a Reading fan if they thought like I do.

Now thats laughable LOL

He's not crap but 8m is ridiculous yes..He isn't as good as Rio & because his second name is " Ferdinand " he obviously gets compared to him left, right & centre..

It's not Anton's fault that his Big Bro is argubly the best Centre Half in Europe..

But if Titus Bramble was worth 5m in 2002 to Newcastle at 22 years of age, Anton is worth budles more than that at 23.. :o

Did not mean to upset you HH.

It's only "My Opinion" based on what I have seen, (I probably saw 10 WH games in the last 18 months )surely this is what TV is all about, we all have differing opinions , ( I recall you had a strong opinion about Nicky Shorey's value and ability) if we did not there would be nothing to debate.

Fair do's mate. :D

Even amongst West Ham supporters there's a vast array of opinions on the subject of Anton, from ones similar to yours -- to mine.

It just happens to be that I'm right. :D

I even said that we let Carrick go too cheaply. But what do I know. :o