Accomodation In Nong Khai

Alex14

Hello, I have been reading this great forum for quite a while already, but this is my first post.

I will stay in Nong Khai for three months starting from early August and I was wondering about the best option concerning accomodation. As staying at a hotel or a guest house for such a long time isnt what I have in mind, I was wondering if there are apartments or houses available for rent for just a few months. Concerning the space, some furnished studio apartment would be all I need, but in case it is hard to find an apartment, I would also go for a house. Does anyone happen to know about any offers? I am most grateful for each and every pointer I can get!

As an additional question, is it likely to get some sort of broadband internet connection (e.g. ADSL) when renting an apartment or house? What provider(s) offer(s) this service in Nong Khai?

Check with udonmap.com.

Many apartments available in NK. Sorry I don't have any contact details.

Probably the best thing is to drive around and ask people. Many of the farang restaurants have notice boards.

Check with udonmap.com.

Many apartments available in NK. Sorry I don't have any contact details.

Probably the best thing is to drive around and ask people. Many of the farang restaurants have notice boards.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I'll stay at a hotel or guesthouse for a couple of days first and drive around, as you suggested. It's a great idea to check the farang restaurants!