A Murder

soihok

Not at the moment.....its a case of waiting for the compensation to appear.

Its about money at this point, the fact that the murderers are know, found to be guilty and the situation holds no issue about actually being tried for killing someone is slightly scarey.

I,ll post when something of an outcome is acheived, but it may will take some time.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at the moment.....its a case of waiting for the compensation to appear.

Its about money at this point, the fact that the murderers are know, found to be guilty and the situation holds no issue about actually being tried for killing someone is slightly scarey.

I,ll post when something of an outcome is acheived, but it may will take some time.

Crazy that they can just continue their lives without the slightest thought for the person they murdered :) And what about these kids parents?? They are just as bad as their kids. I hope your family do recieve the compensation, not the result you wanted BUT they still have to pay and hopefully suffer while doing it.

Cheers for the up date.

Callum06

Crazy that they can just continue their lives without the slightest thought for the person they murdered :)

I've heard there are generally two types of violent criminals- those that commit their acts in rage but then regret it for the rest of their days, realizing what they've done, and those that appear to have an intrinsic incapacity for any type of empathy, and go about unfazed. I hope the murderer in this case was the former, as young people often are; but if he was the latter, I would not prevent him from being 'taken care of' by any extralegal resources the victim's family may procure...

My sympathies