Food Carts

Hi Gents, I have been reading this forum for years. I learned alot from it. Here the question: About 3 years ago while in Bangkok I spent some time with a bar lady P4P. She thought it a good idea to start a food cart buss. Do any of you, have some info on this? I have taken retirement from the carpenters union after 28 years and plan on spending alot of time in BKK. I was thinking of buying 5-10 carts and lease them out. What do you people think?

Chai See (Four brothers) noodle store founders made themselves millionaires in the food cart business.

Leasing the carts themselves will not make you much money at all. Anyone can knock together a cart for a few thousand baht or one of those "Coke" style trailer carts for about 20k.

Money in the food cart business is only made by the "concept" and duplication/franchising of that "concept", with continued supply of raw products such as Colonel Sanders secret herbs & spices.

Now, if you could get your hands on prime selling positions, those you could lease out for decent money.

Cheers,

Soundman. :o

Hi Soundman, The carts I was thinking of are pre manufactured. 500USD. There made out of alum/stainless steal. What about leaseing them, and making the operator a shair hold in the company. I would need a % of the sales. The operator would have to supply the food for sale etc.

any one who thinks bargurls are good investments are just looney and deserve to take a flogging, so to speak.

bargurls belong in the bar fleecing customaas who want to be fleeced!

Such a idiotic and narrow minded comment! sounds like you are bitter, maybe u have been fleeced to many times!

i havent. but any fool can see buying food carts 4 a bargirl is a silly idea if he trying to make money.

Maybe, maybe not, but you cant go around stereotyping people, the vast majority i guess are out to fleece but not all i doubt very much. May i ask where you come from so i can stereotype you farang555?

i havent. but any fool can see buying food carts 4 a bargirl is a silly idea if he trying to make money.

Maybe, maybe not, but you cant go around stereotyping people, the vast majority i guess are out to fleece but not all i doubt very much. May i ask where you come from so i can stereotype you farang555?

I have a feeling that he is a past poster with a new nic. :o

Look for many other similarly themed and purposely miss spelt posts in this forum. :D

if u want to invest in bargirl s running beauty saloon, food carts, massage parlours feel free to do so. yours may be the exception. in most things it is less stressful to go with the tide, not against it.

im cumpletely new here. just amazed at how people think girls of the bar have the skill set to run a business.

Edited by farang555

I have a feeling that he is a past poster with a new nic. :o

Look for many other similarly themed and purposely miss spelt posts in this forum. :D

Seems from all his posts all he is interested in is talking about bar girls!! maybe he has had a bad experience before and letting his frustration come out!

I repeat to you farang555 not all people on the earth are the same! The OP obviously trusts his gf and he just wants advice on a business. Neither you or anyone should comment about her! People like you give thailand a bad rep, spending all your time in bars etc...

And sorry i cant assist OP.

i beg to differ. all bargirls who want bf to buy them business are the same. this is thailnad my main interest is bargirls, what else is there here? girls of the bar are just so fascinating.

Edited by farang555

i beg to differ. all bargirls who want bf to buy them business are the same. this is thailnad my main interest is bargirls, what else is there here? girls of the bar are just so fascinating.

You should venture out of the bar and you will see what else thailand has to offer!! But anyway enjoy your time at the bar, i wouldnt mind being there somethimes. hahaha not a for a business venture though. lol

now you saying you wouldnt go to a bar looking for someone to run you a moneymaker. r u a troll, just tryoing to give me a hard time.. you should be ashamed of yrself sir...lol.

i do know what thailand has to offer besides nightlife and to be blunt it dont interest me....lol.

now you saying you wouldnt go to a bar looking for someone to run you a moneymaker. r u a troll, just tryoing to give me a hard time.. you should be ashamed of yrself sir...lol.

i do know what thailand has to offer besides nightlife and to be blunt it dont interest me....lol.

I was kidding about going to a bar, but all i will say not everyone is the same! ie bargirls i guess!!

actually there is money to be made 4 the bargirl.

first she gets a farng who want to rescue her from the barscene to buy her a cart or a few carts.

she then tells him that the government conficated the carts due to improper paperwork or whatever or that the catrs were stolen. in reality she sold the carts or leased them to someone who really doesnt mind being ouside in bkk humidity and smog selling s h it at 30 baht a pop.

win win 4 all involved.

farang is happy he help girl. bargirl make extra cash. someone got a cart who couldnt get one at full price.

• 2 weeks later...
if u want to invest in bargirl s running beauty saloon, food carts, massage parlours feel free to do so. yours may be the exception. in most things it is less stressful to go with the tide, not against it.

im cumpletely new here. just amazed at how people think girls of the bar have the skill set to run a business.

only dead fish go with the tide, most of the fish swim up stream so a fish whi go with the tide is a dead fish.

i had a bad expierinance with a girl to in bkk, but mayby it was also my fault for some percentage.

there are much inteligent girls there, even to rip you of they have to think:)

but if you think thai girl are stupid, i do not agree

most of the time they care and will do more then every other women in the world