Premiership Prediction Comp. 2008-2009.

Jockstar

Lads as you all know. Its only just over a month to go till the season starts. I will once again be running a prediction competition. Exactly the same as last year.(You'd think i'd learn!) :o It would be good to see who is interested in playing. I know it's over a month away. But i thought i'd get the ball rolling. If you are keen to play. Then just check the rules at the top of this forum. For those who played last year. Then try and get involved again. Cheers. List below.

Jockstar

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads as you all know. Its only just over a month to go till the season starts. I will once again be running a prediction competition. Exactly the same as last year.(You'd think i'd learn!) :o It would be good to see who is interested in playing. I know it's over a month away. But i thought i'd get the ball rolling. If you are keen to play. Then just check the rules at the top of this forum. For those who played last year. Then try and get involved again. Cheers. List below.

Jockstar

Me please.

Jockstar

Please include me too..... :D

Jockstar

Are you sure? I havent seen you around the football forum before. If you are keen, then please make yourself aware of the rules. Then confirm here once again. Thanks.

Jockstar

Are you sure? I havent seen you around the football forum before. If you are keen, then please make yourself aware of the rules. Then confirm here once again. Thanks.

He is a mate of mine JS and is Serious. Ipswich supporter, maybe a bit shy.

[

Jockstar

ANOTHER TRACTOR BOY "UP THE TOWN'

Jockstar

Ok mate. On your say. He is now added.

List so far.

Jockstar

Lite Beer

LeungKen

binnsy

mrtoad

britmaveric

eddie11

Justin Credible

OK guys, your worst nightmare has arrived, got broadband here in Saudi just in time. :D

The current reigning champion-ee of the 2007-2008 season (and mid-way season winner :o ) is up for it again. :D

Count me in JS

Ah bloody hel_l, doesn't he get promoted into his own league this year Jockstar? He could be in the Camel Shagging Premier League. :D

OK guys, your worst nightmare has arrived, got broadband here in Saudi just in time. :D

The current reigning champion-ee of the 2007-2008 season (and mid-way season winner :o ) is up for it again. :D

Count me in JS

Ah bloody hel_l, doesn't he get promoted into his own league this year Jockstar? He could be in the Camel Shagging Premier League. :D

I believe Camel meat is good in Pasty's :D

Count me in JS

I believe Camel meat is good in Pasty's :D

Never tried it.....................................................yet. :D

List so far.

Jockstar

Lite Beer

LeungKen

binnsy

mrtoad

britmaveric

eddie11

Justin Credible

tom yum goong

Seapok

BIGTOE

mrbojangles

Spit The Dog

oldgit

Macclad

Now currently that is 15. There will be a cut off. Last year we had 32. By the end of the year. Some had pulled out. I don't want to go much higher than last year.