Premiership Prediction Comp. 2008-2009.

Jockstar

Me.........but I don't know about the 'Dosh League'.

I am still awaiting payment from a few people....none of those already registered on this thread though.

I am currently not in LOS, so I will not 'NAME AND SHAME' the non-payers till I get back to LOS and check my bank account there in a few weeks time.

But if I have not been paid by those that owe by the end of JULY (nearly 3 months after the compo finished)..I think I have no hope of getting paid that which I won fair and square.

Dissapointing. It's not so much the dosh as the principle of honour.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still awaiting payment from a few people....none of those already registered on this thread though.

I am currently not in LOS, so I will not 'NAME AND SHAME' the non-payers till I get back to LOS and check my bank account there in a few weeks time.

But if I have not been paid by those that owe by the end of JULY (nearly 3 months after the compo finished)..I think I have no hope of getting paid that which I won fair and square.

Dosh should be paid asap. If you take part then you pay when you lose. So pay up guys.

Dosh should be paid asap. If you take part then you pay when you lose. So pay up guys.

As a 'newbie' to the competition,what is the 'damage' if you lose?

There are usually two leagues, one where everybody partakes for fun, only damage is to your time,the other is a mini-Dosh league, where certain members of the main league agree to a monetary incentive, perhaps £20.00 paid to the winner of the mini 'Dosh' League or not as the case maybe, high-lighted by TP above.

Although I only paid Chonabot 20baht a couple of seasons ago, just for a laugh :o

Moss

OG, there are normall two seperate comps, so it depends if you want to play in both. I think it was a 1,000bht if not mistaken for the dosh league.

TP, you'll have to name and shame them!!!

Lads as you all know. Its only just over a month to go till the season starts. I will once again be running a prediction competition. Exactly the same as last year.(You'd think i'd learn!) :o It would be good to see who is interested in playing. I know it's over a month away. But i thought i'd get the ball rolling. If you are keen to play. Then just check the rules at the top of this forum. For those who played last year. Then try and get involved again. Cheers. List below.

Jockstar

i would like 2 play but i cant c the rules please point me in the right direction

why dont people add their name at end of list?

save jockstar time from having to always cut and paste then type your name

like this:

Jockstar

Lite Beer

LeungKen

binnsy

mrtoad

britmaveric

eddie11

Justin Credible

tom yum goong

Seapok

BIGTOE

mrbojangles

Spit The Dog

oldgit

Macclad

ThaiPauly

Redrus

I wont play but will watch you boys (I make a bad loser) :o

why dont people add their name at end of list?

save jockstar time from having to always cut and paste then type your name

like this:

Jockstar

Lite Beer

LeungKen

binnsy

mrtoad

britmaveric

eddie11

Justin Credible

tom yum goong

Seapok

BIGTOE

mrbojangles

Spit The Dog

oldgit

Macclad

ThaiPauly

Redrus

I wont play but will watch you boys (I make a bad loser) :o

OII!! You missed me out.

It doesn't matter, Jude misses you as well :D

Moss

told ya I make a bad loser Mr Toad :o

and you mean like this Jude's old man??hehe

Jockstar

Lite Beer

LeungKen

binnsy

mrtoad

britmaveric

eddie11

Justin Credible

tom yum goong

Seapok

BIGTOE

mrbojangles

Spit The Dog

oldgit

Macclad

ThaiPauly

Redrus

Mossfinn

I think I will be the ref assistant (MOD assistant that is....or was that MOD assassin??)

Jockstar

Lite Beer

LeungKen

binnsy

mrtoad

britmaveric

eddie11

Justin Credible

tom yum goong

Seapok

BIGTOE

mrbojangles

Spit The Dog

oldgit

Macclad

ThaiPauly

Redrus

Chavy

Mossfinn

(Chavy - you deleted Moss :o )

Jockstar

Lite Beer

LeungKen

binnsy

mrtoad

britmaveric

eddie11

Justin Credible

tom yum goong

Seapok

BIGTOE

mrbojangles

Spit The Dog

oldgit

Macclad

ThaiPauly

Redrus

Chavy

Mossfinn

19 now confirmed. Still a few others to sign up. Where is SM? No stress. Still got nearly a month to go. :o

TP - signed up, I was hoping he would miss this year. :D

Yeah, me too, perhaps we could knobble him this year :D

TP - signed up, I was hoping he would miss this year. :D

I was hoping he would be relegated. :o

:D

Below the belt, me thinks, but funny all the same

Moss

BTW guys, I'm running a Fantasy League but with dosh. 500 bhat per person/team. So if any of you guys are interested in joining in that, PM and I'll send you the details. Only people who will cough up the cash can play!!! :o Probably winner takes all, or maybe a first and second prize. Depends on how many are in it.