Premiership Prediction Comp. 2008-2009.

Jockstar

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of predictions going on here?

EPL prediction comp. This season nearly finished.

Jockstar it must be good to be a Mod as I got Slagged off ON ANOTHER THREAD for saying EPL ? They even suggested I was a possible Yank :D

Still not to worry the BIG game is later today and your right it's not in Manchester !!!!!!!

BT :D

And what a result as well. :)

Is there any way we can slip LiteBeer a few "Full Strengths" before his next 2 predictions.... :D

Cheers & Good Luck All.

Special Thanks to Jockstar for all his work - though if he finishes ahead of me I shall be demanding a recount........ :)

Is there any way we can slip LiteBeer a few "Full Strengths" before his next 2 predictions.... :D

Cheers & Good Luck All.

Special Thanks to Jockstar for all his work - though if he finishes ahead of me I shall be demanding a recount........ :)

No worries and :D :D

Is there any way we can slip LiteBeer a few "Full Strengths" before his next 2 predictions.... :)

Time to own up.

I am a Fake.

Leo, Chang, Archa during the week and Federbrau on Friday. I like to keep Friday special.

Time to own up.

I am a Fake.

Leo, Chang, Archa during the week and Federbrau on Friday. I like to keep Friday special.

Looks like you have pretty much won the comp mate. :)

Cheers Ken. How are you doing?

Currently 9th and hoping for a Top Ten Finish............ :)

But apart from that, I am well and enjoying the onset of low-season (I call the season as it is !)

Shame about getting older though and I reckon dear Oscar (Wilde), got it right "Youth is wasted on the young"... I could use a bit of it now................ :D

Congrats to Lite Beer and Big Toe!!! :)

Seems I am always coming up short in the dosh league, :D however I will not give up!!!!! (one year I will win!!!! ) :D

Cheers to Jockie for making this league possible, and do appreciate his efforts week in an week out by sorting out all the admin stuff. :D :D

Edited by britmaveric

• 1 month later...
Not long now till we kick off again.

I can't wait

We should probably start getting names in. Please add your name below if you are keen to join the comp. Also make yourselves aware of the rules. I am going to maybe add a new rule to the comp this year. Watch this space.