BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
kevin2008

Route 22/ Sawang Dan Din

ฆฟกสั ะ้ำ

ฆฟกสั ะ้ำ

ฆฟกสั ะ้ำ

FARK had the keyboard in Thai - DUH

Sadly the German died - wife had a baby at same time - still looking for the Dutch Bar but the "Pink HOuse" is good fun North of Sawan.

Airport does Sky Diving and has a resort planned there or being done now

ฆฟกสั ะ้ำ

FARK had the keyboard in Thai - DUH

Sadly the German died - wife had a baby at same time - still looking for the Dutch Bar but the "Pink HOuse" is good fun North of Sawan.

Airport does Sky Diving and has a resort planned there or being done now

where is the pink house

Pink house on road out of town in middle od SSD on the left.

It splits - one road to Callasin - the other to Khok Si area.

About 3 kms down that road is the Pink House - it's "interesting" - went there with a bunch of thai lads I hang out with.

Great,..thanks.....around SDD from, 5th Sept for 3 weeks....Chill out bar is a short distance off the main st....take the road south to the resort and immediate first right and its on the right....small bar, owned by Dutch guy, only good for a late drink as the two resorts in SDD close at 01am.....Chamdao resort, i think, is the better of the two ....being to resort at Airfield last May but was not completed......great changes around SDD over the last 3 years.....hotel, bowling alley and cinema are proposed to the rear of Tesco and a BIG C is on the way.

Edited by kevin2008

Great,..thanks.....around SDD from, 5th Sept for 3 weeks....Chill out bar is a short distance off the main st....take the road south to the resort and immediate first right and its on the right....small bar, owned by Dutch guy, only good for a late drink as the two resorts in SDD close at 01am.....Chamdao resort, i think, is the better of the two ....being to resort at Airfield last May but was not completed......great changes around SDD over the last 3 years.....hotel, bowling alley and cinema are proposed to the rear of Tesco and a BIG C is on the way.

Bugger - looked for it again no luck - will have to wait till I'm back from Laos next week

Bugger - looked for it again no luck - will have to wait till I'm back from Laos next week

We looked and looked - found a great outdoor bar on the corner down from the disco - but no chill bar.

This bar was great though = may be back tonight :)

I lived about 15 minutes from Phan Khong in 2007 and 2008. Sawang Daeng Din has a Tesco Lotus, other than that pretty typical Isaan towns from what saw.

I like the slow pace of life around SDD, Phan Khong and the fresh air.....Udon is an hour away if i need a falang nite out

BKK...cant breath properly and Pattaya, well ??

Sorry.... Chill out bar closed for sometime........now some kind of electrical shop

Here in Sawang dan din, furnishing house,...house party on evening 19th sept..bungalow rear of Tesco

:)

wrong info again ....airfield resort NOT open, very impressive resort when it does open....paid a visit yesterday....access road badly needs upgrading

Hey I missed the party!

No sign of them building anything behind Tesco like a Cinema etc.

The nicest little bar is "stumps" bar as we've taken to calling it - open air - all wood - very nice - on corner just down from SMO

You missed a great party...110 turned up...Chamdao resort done the cartering, supplied everthing :) ....site at the rear of Tesco filled a few months ago but everyone is tight lipped as too what is earmarked for the site....person building existing bungalows have said they will consider a club house for the development ......Finnish spa and golf club at present at building stage and will open next year, opposite side of road from Tesco

post-63312-1253908115_thumb.jpg