Good Headphones Shop

bombis

I looked at most internet shops for good headphones. I need some with a microphone but that are also decent for listening music.

I was first inclined to buy the Fatality headset from Creative as it offers a great value and is comfortable (I tried it before with a friend). thanni.com lists it but doesnt have any stock and will not get it again too (why dont they take it off the site?)

Does anybody know where I can get this specific headset? Really like that one.

Not so keen on getting a Razer headphones. They are quite pricey and quality is not better.

Any other suggestions? Or a shop that has the creative ones?

• 2 months later...
I looked at most internet shops for good headphones. I need some with a microphone but that are also decent for listening music.

I was first inclined to buy the Fatality headset from Creative as it offers a great value and is comfortable (I tried it before with a friend). thanni.com lists it but doesnt have any stock and will not get it again too (why dont they take it off the site?)

Does anybody know where I can get this specific headset? Really like that one.

Not so keen on getting a Razer headphones. They are quite pricey and quality is not better.

Any other suggestions? Or a shop that has the creative ones?

If you are looking good headphones for music enjoyment, I'll recommend Denon or Audio Technica. They may not be available in local store and you can try online.

Hi

I have bought an AKG K701 on eBay, I am delighted with it, also very comfortable to wear for long period.

There is a tiny shop in Fortune, on one of the bottom floor ( sorry I can't remember which floor ) who specializes in headphones and headphones amplifier, he has a few models in stock ( Sennheiser, AKG and more ) and the guy seems to know his trade.

Hopes this help.

Phil