Import Cellphones To Thailand, Taxes?

Hello,

I was just wondering, I have got an offer from a US company, where I know the owner who offers to sell me cellphones for lets say 12 000 baht each and they are selling for around 30 000 baht in MBK and a couple of more thousands of baht in the major shoppingmalls.

My concern is how much tax the Thai customs would apply, I have been browsing the Thai Government websites as well as the Thai Customs but can only find so called guidelines of taxes of imported goods.

Does anyone know more specific how much tax there would be applied for cellphones like Nokia with a value mentioned above? Or any guidelines anyone know of how they apply and how much they apply for cellphones?

Would it be better to import them as a company or private person or is there anyway to get around the tax system legaly to cut of most of the tax ?

Thank you for your time.

As a first step, maybe have a chat with Khunying Pojaman who holds AFAIK the sole importer license for Nokia phones.

Once you found an agreement on how to split the profits with her the rest should be easy... :o