X-mas In Ubon

MarcoH

Hi All

It is X-mas time coming again,, do we have may foreigners who are staying in Ubon either town or around 50-70Km Radius from it, Im from Finland Orign and we could get to gether with all of us and have nice x-mas together.

I have been living in Ubon area now 10yrs.

pls let me know if there would be some peole who would like to get together during X-mas time,,,

[email protected]

im currently in LA but back to home begining of Dec.

-Marco-

I'll be in Sisaket - just down the road - over Christmas, a Brit normally resident in HK. Will be doing my Xmas shopping in Ubon Tesco I expect.

Hi Pnustedt

Yeah Sisa is good distance from Ubon,, Lotus you can get all the nessesary x-mas items but if you need ham tell them well adwance,, i left that in last 4 days last yr and they could not deliver for my my ordered Ham.

you can also if you like keeping touch with my email [email protected]

i will be in ubon around 1.12 and we can hook sometimes in Lotus or new SK SHopping park after it's opening 17th Dec. I will have shop there as well..

Keeping touch

-Marco-

G,day,

My name is Carl and I am an aussie who has been living in Khemmarat for the last 3 months and will definately be here over the xmas period. I intend to return to oz to get non-imm O visa then come back in new year to build house. Would love to speak to other farangs in the area.