Seavisionburma's comments

MekhongKurt

SeaVisionBurma --

I tried to reply to your private message, but kept getting a page saying the computer couldn't find a member with your username in the database, so I am responding to your kind and encouraging remarks here.

Let me share a bit of information about the meeting Sunday, just for your information

We had a GREAT meeting -- signed up 12 new members during the meeting itself, then, much to my delight, 3 people (a German man and a Thai lady plus an Englishman) came around from the other side of the bar and asked to join.

FIFTEEN new members in just one meeting! Wonderful!

That puts us at *39* REGISTERED members in just 2 weeks' time.

I *hope* the topic for next week will be the renting and buying of vehicles in Thailand. I'm communicating with a person who owns a company specializing in particular in the acquisition of used vehicles, whether for rent or purchase, and hope he will be able to come to next Sunday's meeting.

By the way, Bob, proprietor of The Office Bar & Grill (current venue for meetings) has agreed to put on today's buffet brunch each of the 3 remaining Sunday meetings in August. At 100 baht/person, it's really a good deal -- even if it loses the bar money (as it does).

We have a mid-week meeting 5:00 P.M.-8:00 P.M. at The Office Bar & Grill on Sukhumvit Soi 22 Wednesday, August 13th.

Hope to see you soon --

Mekhong Kurt, Acting President

The Bangkok Expats' Association