Invitation To The Farang Connections 10th Anniversary Party

george

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have a few confirmations on who's coming, who wants rooms etc.

Wot other than posts 2,4,5,6,8,11,13,18,24 &25 ?

MARTIN, do you need a letter from my mother or something then? :o

:D

Dave

p.s. Yes she is still alive, I think !

p.p.s. Will I win a delicious pasta sauce,if I come then?

Wot other than posts 2,4,5,6,8,11,13,18,24 &25 ?

MARTIN, do you need a letter from my mother or something then? :o

Dave

p.s. Yes she is still alive, I think !

p.p.s. Will I win a delicious pasta sauce,if I come then?

Sure you will Dave, ....................................................and if not .............I'll get you one :D

ok Martin, I may very well be in the area around the 6th,It has been a long time since I met up with you all. Please book me a room at your usual special price, the low special price, not the high one. Not to worry about the pasta sauce I still have 10 jars left from the last lot you sold me. Plus 9 loaves of bread,8 salad creams, 7 tins of beetroot, 6 jars of pickle, 5 packs of custard, 4 slabs of cheddar, 3 jars of marmite, 2 chicken madras, and a......................

The other half will probably be there to supervise my every move, but not little Daisy I think.

By the way have you spent all your money yet?

peter

ok Martin, I may very well be in the area around the 6th,It has been a long time since I met up with you all. Please book me a room at your usual special price, the low special price, not the high one. Not to worry about the pasta sauce I still have 10 jars left from the last lot you sold me. Plus 9 loaves of bread,8 salad creams, 7 tins of beetroot, 6 jars of pickle, 5 packs of custard, 4 slabs of cheddar, 3 jars of marmite, 2 chicken madras, and a......................

The other half will probably be there to supervise my every move, but not little Daisy I think. By the way have you spent all your money yet?

peter

Will be good to see you Pete :o

I havent been to the FC (or Surin) since the last TV party. Really want to come but Martin will have loads of ammo about just coming for the free food and beer.

Just have to close my ears, I really enjoyed the last one :o

I havent been to the FC (or Surin) since the last TV party. Really want to come but Martin will have loads of ammo about just coming for the free food and beer.

Don't worry Andy.........I'll share it around

Got my share last time .....................and hope for some this time as well :D

Don't worry Andy.........I'll share it around

Got my share last time .....................and hope for some this time as well :D

Hi Trond, it will be good to see you, hope you are fit and tuned up for the disco dancing. I don't think Martin is refering to the free beer and food when he talks of sharing it around.

Martin I assume you have booked us a room, a letter from my mum is, at this very moment, winging it's way from heaven.

I really don't want to spend another night under the table with yorkie. If George is going tell him to leave his f****** computer at home.

Peter

Thats the one.

Bloody 'ell. Pish 'ead Pute is back amongst the living and posting! Well, I'll go t'bottom of are stairs!

You were in Surin last week - I get a daily report you know, Pute.

I'm not sure if I'm going to make even half of the piss up this time. These silly Mercans have got me w*rkin' again. This time in Jakarta!

If they're true to their word and it's only 3 weeks, I'll make it. But when was Dick Chaney ever true to his word?

Oh well

Cheers

Y

Thats the one.

Bloody 'ell. Pish 'ead Pute is back amongst the living and posting! Well, I'll go t'bottom of are stairs!

You were in Surin last week - I get a daily report you know, Pute.

I'm not sure if I'm going to make even half of the piss up this time. These silly Mercans have got me w*rkin' again. This time in Jakarta!

If they're true to their word and it's only 3 weeks, I'll make it. But when was Dick Chaney ever true to his word?

Oh well

Cheers

Y

Hope you'll make it Y :D .................................................

If not we'll be a sad bunch :D .....................................

until Martin reminds us of the extra beer your absence have caused :o

Edited by bergen

Ok you have twisted my arm, put me and the missus down for free beer and food. Seriously I would pay for it.

I really enjoyed the last time, dave the dude and bergen sat on my table. I hope they speak to me this time :-)

Martin I am sorry that I have not been over for food or beer. My missus wants you to have a raffle (she was the one that repeatedly jumped up for prizes last time, she loves anything free, surprisingly for a thai).

Looking forward to it.

Ok you have twisted my arm, put me and the missus down for free beer and food. Seriously I would pay for it.

I really enjoyed the last time, dave the dude and bergen sat on my table. I hope they speak to me this time :-)

Martin I am sorry that I have not been over for food or beer. My missus wants you to have a raffle (she was the one that repeatedly jumped up for prizes last time, she loves anything free, surprisingly for a thai).

Looking forward to it.

You bringing Binnsy?

Looking forward to it.

You bringing Binnsy?

Martin

Unfortunetly, I will miss the piss up this time, as I must indulge in that four lettered word starting with W and ending with K (& I dont mean W@nk! :D ) for a month in London. :o

Andy

It was nice meeting U2,Binnsy,Thad,Bergan et all last time. Hope that wife leaves some prizes for the rest of the crew,this time. Wow she was lucky :D

Dave

Looking forward to it.

You bringing Binnsy?

Martin

Unfortunetly, I will miss the piss up this time, as I must indulge in that four lettered word starting with W and ending with K (& I dont mean W@nk! :D ) for a month in London. :o

Andy

It was nice meeting U2,Binnsy,Thad,Bergan et all last time. Hope that wife leaves some prizes for the rest of the crew,this time. Wow she was lucky :D

Dave

If you send your brother as a replacement................................................

I think it'll be a good deal :D

Edited by bergen

Looking forward to it.

You bringing Binnsy?

Martin

Andy

It was nice meeting U2,Binnsy,Thad,Bergan et all last time. Hope that wife leaves some prizes for the rest of the crew,this time. Wow she was lucky :P

Dave

If you send your brother as a replacement................................................

Good idea but that who needs my expert skills in London :D:D

:(

Dave

Looking forward to it.

You bringing Binnsy?

Martin

Andy

It was nice meeting U2,Binnsy,Thad,Bergan et all last time. Hope that wife leaves some prizes for the rest of the crew,this time. Wow she was lucky :burp:

Dave

Good idea but that who needs my expert skills in London :D:D

:(

Dave

So who's representing the Dudes then :P

So who's representing the Dudes then :D

I could send round a bunch of Thai Piss-head friends if you want to make the numbers up. :o

Anyways, I am irreplaceable. Be back on 5th October.

Martin, save some beer and grub for me. Dont worry about a ThaiVisa CarCover(T shirt)

Dave

Edited by Dave the Dude

So who's representing the Dudes then :D

I could send round a bunch of Thai Piss-head friends if you want to make the numbers up. :o

Anyways, I am irreplaceable. Be back on 5th October.

Martin, save some beer and grub for me. Dont worry about a ThaiVisa CarCover(T shirt)

Dave

Your friends should do fine.............tell'em to bring their own Laokhao :D

:o

So far * denotes Hotel booked

RDRocket *

Barry of Thailand *

Thaddeus *

George *

Buckwheat *

Bergen *

Krub *

Ken ?

Thairab ?

Bisto ?

Raro *

Phusing Pete *

Andylee

Yorky(ie) :D:D:D

Thatch

Blissful Bob

GEAussie

Andrew Hicks *

Martin,

I might not be able to make it Saturday after all.

Please do no keep my room at the Majestic

See you on the 3rd

Thanks

You are cordially invited to the 10th Anniversary BBQ Party at the official Surin home of Thaivisa,

The festivities will begin at 7pm on Saturday, 6 September 2008 at Farang Connection 1 &2

All Thaivisa members plus 1 guest are cordially invited and there are no signups required to attend

***Only the following pre-requisites apply;***

1) Thaivisa members with 5 or more posts effective midnight today, Monday, 21 July 2008 will be permitted to attend. Anyone joining after today cannot be accommodated.

2) There will be laptop computers set up at the entrance and each member will simply need to log in successfully to Thaivisa.

Upon successful log-in, a name tag will be issued on the spot and you will then be free to meet and greet the "faces behind the avatars" as well as to enjoy the free beer and grilled curries courtesy of The Farang Connection, grilled sausages courtesy of The Eurogourmet, Buckwheat's famous BBQ ribs, and salads courtesy of Thaivisa

Delicious pasta sauce door prizes supplied by Nana Foods

nanaproducts.gif

Assorted Sausages provided by

The Eurogourmet

eurogourmet468x60.gif

We anticipate a large turnout so come out and meet your fellow members and enjoy free beer and food and...

**Don't Forget Your Password**

Click on the address above or here for a location map