Invitation To The Farang Connections 10th Anniversary Party

george

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are cordially invited to the 10th Anniversary BBQ Party at the official Surin home of Thaivisa,

The festivities will begin at 7pm on Saturday, 6 September 2008 at Farang Connection 1 &2

All Thaivisa members plus 1 guest are cordially invited and there are no signups required to attend

***Only the following pre-requisites apply;***

1) Thaivisa members with 5 or more posts effective midnight today, Monday, 21 July 2008 will be permitted to attend. Anyone joining after today cannot be accommodated.

2) There will be laptop computers set up at the entrance and each member will simply need to log in successfully to Thaivisa.

Upon successful log-in, a name tag will be issued on the spot and you will then be free to meet and greet the "faces behind the avatars" as well as to enjoy the free beer and grilled curries courtesy of The Farang Connection, grilled sausages courtesy of The Eurogourmet, Buckwheat's famous BBQ ribs, and salads courtesy of Thaivisa

Delicious pasta sauce door prizes supplied by Nana Foods

nanaproducts.gif

Assorted Sausages provided by

The Eurogourmet

eurogourmet468x60.gif

We anticipate a large turnout so come out and meet your fellow members and enjoy free beer and food and...

**Don't Forget Your Password**

Click on the address above or here for a location map

is this in bangkok- or close by?

Unfortunately I keep missing the Thai Visa Forum get-togethers. I will be in Thailand October 10 - 23 and then Dec. 22 - Jan. 4. Any chance that an event will be scheduled during these times?

If any of you are in Bangkok on Oct. 11, I would like to invite you to my wife's Birthday Party. If I get inundated with people wanting to come, I might have to limit attendance. But at this point I would like to meet more fareng who are in love with Thailand as I am. Pm me for details.

Chuk Di Kup,

Paul Fox

Asst. Chief of Training

Changpuak Fire Dept.

Edited by Buckwheat
Email address removed. Please see forum rules

You are cordially invited to the 10th Anniversary BBQ Party at the official Surin home of Thaivisa,

The festivities will begin at 7pm on Saturday, 6 September 2008 at Farang Connection 1 &2

All Thaivisa members plus 1 guest are cordially invited and there are no signups required to attend

1) Thaivisa members with 5 or more posts effective midnight today, Monday, 21 July 2008 will be permitted to attend. Anyone joining after today cannot be accommodated.

2) There will be laptop computers set up at the entrance and each member will simply need to log in successfully to Thaivisa.

Upon successful log-in, a name tag will be issued on the spot and you will then be free to meet and greet the "faces behind the avatars" as well as to enjoy the free beer and grilled curries courtesy of The Farang Connection, grilled sausages courtesy of The Eurogourmet, Buckwheat's famous BBQ ribs, and salads courtesy of Thaivisa

nanaproducts.gif

The Eurogourmet

eurogourmet468x60.gif

We anticipate a large turnout so come out and meet your fellow members and enjoy free beer and food and...

is this in bangkok- or close by?

It's not a long walk - if you take the train................................. :o

nanaproducts.gif

The Eurogourmet

eurogourmet468x60.gif

Call me PEDANTIC (or anything else) but I thought the link on the final line was quite helpful too :-

'Click on the address above or here for a location map' :D

I am VERY sorry I will miss out this time BTW. Good company,Good Food, Good drink and there is also Martin! :o

Dave

rikkie

idlewanderer

rubik101

Im a bit confused (happens all the time) :D:P

did you just sign in for the BBQ? :D

I PM'd the three of them and got no answer, so I take it they're wind ups. There are a few people out there that reguarly sign up for all the bar-b-q's just to fukc the numbers up. :D:( I don't get extra food in though, just beer. And you know what happens then. :o:D :D

I PM'd the three of them and got no answer, so I take it they're wind ups. There are a few people out there that reguarly sign up for all the bar-b-q's just to fukc the numbers up. :D :D I don't get extra food in though, just beer. And you know what happens then. :o:D :D

Yes, you save it for the 5th Oct, when I get back to Surin????

Dave

I PM'd the three of them and got no answer, so I take it they're wind ups. There are a few people out there that reguarly sign up for all the bar-b-q's just to fukc the numbers up. :D :D I don't get extra food in though, just beer. And you know what happens then. :o:D :D

Yes, you save it for the 5th Oct, when I get back to Surin????

Dave

No ploblems Dave, I'll try to convince yorkie and a few others that we have to stop drinking at 8 pm to save some beer for your return. :(

Maybe we'll bring one of the mobile smokers this time

post-13660-1216641213_thumb.jpg

Niiiice That almost looks like it came outta our shop!

Hey we want to show up but not sure if we will be in Srurin on Sat or not. Do we need to RSVP to be abe to attend? We stay on the Surin side of Sisaket so will be driving home afterward and don't need a room or anything but I would love the oppertunity to meet some expats who run a business of any type in thailand as so many aspects of it are baffeling to me and I have been here quite a while.

Maybe we'll bring one of the mobile smokers this time

post-13660-1216641213_thumb.jpg

Niiiice That almost looks like it came outta our shop!

Hey we want to show up but not sure if we will be in Srurin on Sat or not. Do we need to RSVP to be abe to attend? We stay on the Surin side of Sisaket so will be driving home afterward and don't need a room or anything but I would love the oppertunity to meet some expats who run a business of any type in thailand as so many aspects of it are baffeling to me and I have been here quite a while.

No plomplem..come on down..........and if you are worrying about driving home, leave the beer for those who think they can walk home :o

Only a few days to go.............I better start packing

:D:D:o:D:D:P

I'd better ring the Majestic and make sure your fridge is stocked with bottles of Norwegian breakfast. :burp::D

Is that like 'Norwegian Wood.'

"I once had a girl,or should I say she........" Lennon&Macartney

:( ENJOY BTW

Edited by Dave the Dude

:D:D:o:D:D:P

I'd better ring the Majestic and make sure your fridge is stocked with bottles of Norwegian breakfast. :burp::(

And make sure that the young assistants who always drives the elevator for me are on duty :D

:D:o:(

I'd better ring the Majestic and make sure your fridge is stocked with bottles of Norwegian breakfast. :P:D

Is that like 'Norwegian Wood.'

"I once had a girl,or should I say she........" Lennon&Macartney

:D ENJOY BTW

We are probably known for a few things in Norway, but bottled wood is not one of them :D

I would gladly go deeper on the subject on Saturday, but since you'll be in the UK by then, I'll wait until you're back! Happy plumbing ...........and say hello to your baby brother :D

Hi guys,

sorry, but cannot make it this time. Just back from an overseas trip and desk full with work that has to be done over the weekend. Monday BKK run again...too much on the plate!

Have a good one and see the Pattaya crowd tonight!

raro

Well, the missus doesn't look like she is going to drop a spud in the next 48 hrs. :o

Break out the beer baby, I'm on my way! :D Driving up from Bangers tomorrow afternoon.

PS Martin - if you catch this before tomorrow evening - possible to add another to the Majestic booking?

Cheers & Beers. :D

PS Martin - if you catch this before tomorrow evening - possible to add another to the Majestic booking?

Cheers & Beers. :o

since I cannot make it this time but have the Presidential Suite at the Majestics booked already, you can have the room. Reconfirm with Martin still...

Have fun!

nanaproducts.gif

The Eurogourmet

eurogourmet468x60.gif

:o Yes please

That was a better turnout.......................cost me a bloody fortune :o Great to see so many people enjoying themselves. Apologies from me, as I had to retire early, as I was a bit Mai Sabai yesterday. I opened the window and influenza. Next one already in the planning stage.

First weekend in September 2009

But first some pics from yesterday

post-14019-1220754436_thumb.jpg

post-14019-1220754449_thumb.jpg

post-14019-1220754391_thumb.jpg

post-14019-1220754409_thumb.jpg

post-14019-1220754423_thumb.jpg